What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Morris Now< We Need Your Votes

marty_dragon

Juniors
He played awesome... but how much are we gonna pay to keep a winger who hasn't played rep footy yet? The dogs are gonna throw money at him and i dont want us to get in a bidding war to sign a winger when we have several stars coming off contract who i think are more important to our team.

So i say ..... Sign HIM!!!!!....

at the right price ....

Gaba

First Grade
He played awesome... but how much are we gonna pay to keep a winger who hasn't played rep footy yet? The dogs are gonna throw money at him and i dont want us to get in a bidding war to sign a winger when we have several stars coming off contract who i think are more important to our team.

at the right price ....
Good point the bulldogs will pay overs for players , cant see the dragons doing that

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade

at the right price ....

i reckon 250k is ok, get rid of Stanley and the cash to morris

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
ive been a morris fan before this game and his 4 tries. i know the dogs will try get him, it was an agreement when they took his brother that they would get him the following season, but they also have a lot of jnrs coming thru on the wing and centres, and we all know benny doesnt do bidding wars hence barrett playing for scums so i guess its whoever gives him the 1st best offer. wayne will give a price IMO and so will the dogs but benny wont bundge and if the dogs have a jnr comin thru they can sign him up for much cheaper.

morris to stay though for me

dragondad

First Grade
The Bulldogs will not have a bottomless pit of money after their splurge to restore pride in 2009. I would also like to think that Slippery Senior will have a say because he was NOT happy when Josh decided to go. A few good news stories would not go astray. The news in today's paper that Benny Creagh wants to be a one club man and is ready to finalise terms this week is really positive. For the record, get that Morris signature now!!!

thommo4pm

Coach
While we are at it.
Lets get Josh's signature back with us also.

The club should sign Brett right now for 3 years and make no secret of the fact they want Josh back.
In fact we could trade Chase Stanley to the Dogs for Josh.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
While we are at it.
Lets get Josh's signature back with us also.

The club should sign Brett right now for 3 years and make no secret of the fact they want Josh back.
In fact we could trade Chase Stanley to the Dogs for Josh.

we do have a few players to get rid of to have room for him again but hey im all for it if it brings the morris boys back.
even is chase goes wendell has to not sign again, and you still have nightingale or if you get scott outta the centers back to 2nd row and throw the morris on same side as a center wing combo could be very lethal

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Re-Sign Morris Now
Imagine If He Didn't Play
Would We Have Scored Any Points?
He is a real asset to the club