What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign Morris Now< We Need Your Votes

stg666

Juniors
slipprey slippery slippery oi, oi, oi. come on wayne. work your magic. organise somethingplease so young brett can stay where he rightfully should stay.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
yep.. he gets my vote..

we need his signature..

and he needs the money... for a good haircut...

watatank

Coach
I've always rated him as a player, I think he's showing now we kept the better of the twins. Sign him up!

Ray Parlour

Juniors
Im sure the club wants to the re sign Morris.

Does Brett want to re sign with us??? Hopefully Josh hasn't been in his ear

Red'n'White

Juniors
Morris is a fantastic player and should be signed ASAP. If it wasn't for Gasnier's drawn out decision to leave we would still have both Morris boys. Don't delay Mr Doust, sign Brett now and work out how to get Josh back please.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Does Brett want to re sign with us??? Hopefully Josh hasn't been in his ear

*ring ring*

Jmoz: "hey brett, it's josh"

Bmoz: "Hi mate, did you see my 4 tries last night? you couldn't do that.."

Jmoz: "yeah yeah, but i was ringing to see if you want to come to the bulldogs next year"

Bmoz: "Why would i want to do that?"

Jmoz: "Many reasons.. we have a bunch of hooligans for fans - nobody likes them... and remember that annoying prick from a few years ago that nobody likes, michael ennis? well you get to play with him again.. plus, you get the added bonus of winning games, but not recieving the two points for it... plus, the best part about it, you get paid overs.. most of our players are paid an extra 20% off the books.. we're way over the salary cap, but i'm sure we won't get busted again.. plus we play out of ANZ stadium, its the best because it feels like you are playing in front of an empty stadium, so when i do my usual butterfingers and drop the ball, i don't hear anything from the fans"

Bmoz: "wow.. you've made it ssound just so appealing... i think i'll give it a miss and stay with the dragons.. you realise if you'd stayed here you would have a starting centre spot?"

Jmoz: "yeah i know.. don't rub it in.. i'll see you back at the dragons in 2 years then.."

Bereft Skerrick

Juniors
One would hope if Wayne wants to keep him then Wayne will get what he wants.

Having said that - Bmoz + 4 tries = rabid manager on Monday pimping him out to interested teams.

If Wayne wants him - sign him tomorrow!

marty_dragon

Juniors
ye sign him but not at 250k.... How much you rekon Boyd is getting and he as played origin???
sign him at 180k tops and have incentives if he cracks rep football.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
*ring ring*

Jmoz: "yeah yeah, but i was ringing to see if you want to come to the bulldogs next year"

Jmoz: "Many reasons.. we have a bunch of hooligans for fans - nobody likes them... and remember that annoying prick from a few years ago that nobody likes, michael ennis? well you get to play with him again.. plus, you get the added bonus of winning games, but not recieving the two points for it... plus, the best part about it, you get paid overs.. most of our players are paid an extra 20% off the books.. we're way over the salary cap, but i'm sure we won't get busted again.. plus we play out of ANZ stadium, its the best because it feels like you are playing in front of an empty stadium, so when i do my usual butterfingers and drop the ball, i don't hear anything from the fans"

Bmoz: "wow.. you've made it ssound just so appealing... i think i'll give it a miss and stay with the dragons.. you realise if you'd stayed here you would have a starting centre spot?"

Jmoz: "yeah i know.. don't rub it in.. i'll see you back at the dragons in 2 years then.."

gold :lol:

Xplosive

Juniors
*ring ring*

LOL

Real end to the convo

Jmoz: Brother you know if you stay there it will be 40 years for the dragons and they still would not have won f**k all

Bmoz: Yeah true man this club is useless, I scored four tries yesterday and the rest of the hacks stil couldnt come up with anything to get us across the line, imagine if I was at the dogs with you and we played the cowhoes.
It would have been at least 50-10 the dogs way.
Hey Josh can you tell greenburg I have the contract signed up for him so see you in the blue and white next year and we can play for a team that has soul.

Jmoz: See ya at pre season training man, we are guaranteed at least 2- premierships over here at the dogs in the next ten years, let the dragons deal with 45 years and still not winning f**k all :D

Xplosive

Juniors
Bmoz: One final thing Josh, I will be so glad that I dont have to play for a bunch of knobs like that Willow nerd from league unlimited.
What jokes those niff nuffs are

natheel

Coach
no offence dragons supporters but brett will be a dog next year!!!!
he and josh r two of the closest brothers ive ever seen not just bros but best mates too, and josh is having words with josh alot recently about possibly going to the dogs. but if st george put a good price in i could be wrong!

im from wollongong so i see brett out now and then and talk to him

so u can say my source is good

Latest posts