What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sign of things to come ?

stg666

Juniors
in years past we would have been beaten by a lot more. that is the only thing i can take away from this game v raiders. fingers crossed we have got a shocker out of the way and can't play any worse next week.

Ribs

Bench
I dont think you'll find Roosters, Broncos or Sharks fans saying its all over.... and they did worse than we did.

paulyt

Juniors
This is Brown's revenge for sacking him. String together a few wins in a row then f**k around with "experiments" as soon as the dragons are close to cementing a top 8 place.

j0nesy

Bench
Not to be a pessimist, but in all honesty do we have the playing roster to seriously expect to win the competition? I'm not sure we do. I'd always seen 2007 and 2008 as a rebuilding phase for the club, and with the talent starting to shine through I must say that it has been a successful rebuilding phase. I'd say we're a very good chance to make the 8 now, which if you had told me that at the start of the season I would have been satisfied. I'm very proud of the lads - special mention to the Morris twins, Nightingale, Creagh, Hunt and Soward. If we make the final 8, win a game or two and push one of the more fancied sides before bowing out in style, then I'll be extremely happy for the lads. I'd like to think we'll improve a little next season under Bennett, and then have a real crack at the title in 2010 and 2011.

sting

Bench
that canberra result is so bad for so many reasons. talk about blowing the perfect opportunity to cement a spot in the 8 or even push for the 4, with all those upsets over the weekend. brownie has gotta stop switching everyone around - just stick to the basics thats what won us 7 straight. if it ain't broke don't fix it!

Kiki

First Grade
Not to be a pessimist, but in all honesty do we have the playing roster to seriously expect to win the competition? I'm not sure we do. I'd always seen 2007 and 2008 as a rebuilding phase for the club, and with the talent starting to shine through I must say that it has been a successful rebuilding phase. I'd say we're a very good chance to make the 8 now, which if you had told me that at the start of the season I would have been satisfied. I'm very proud of the lads - special mention to the Morris twins, Nightingale, Creagh, Hunt and Soward. If we make the final 8, win a game or two and push one of the more fancied sides before bowing out in style, then I'll be extremely happy for the lads. I'd like to think we'll improve a little next season under Bennett, and then have a real crack at the title in 2010 and 2011.

yeh im with you on that one. i mean obviously i want the boys to win but i really dont think we are serious title contenders this year. theres been far too much disruption with all the gasnier drama and what not i just dont think its gonna happen.

gregstar

Referee
i suspect creeping jesus has something big up his sleeve (beside langer's testicles).

it may not happen next season but you'd have to think with spaz gone & 600 big squigleys with lines through them suddenly set free, creeping will be chasing something significant (aside from plastic surgery).

the names cutie, bustin' todgers, or even heather lockyer might get a swift knee-trembler from a douche/creeping tag-team.

watch this space........

or maybe not.

Latest posts