What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signatures

JamieSoward#6-

Juniors
Hey guys, i went out to the penrith and para trails the other day and my mate was really lucky and got his jersey signed by 6 eels players. I was wondering if the charity shield match the seats are all General Admission so then i can sit next to the tunnel and get my jersey signed by the boys ?

redwhitedragon

Juniors
Went to the fan day today and got a football signed by the whole squad except Peni Tagive for obvious reasons. It took about 20 minutes. Def fan day is the way to go.

JamieSoward#6-

Juniors
im only 15 and i dont have the money to become a member and i dont live near any of the stadiums i live near the parramatta area so i cant really get to the games i was just hoping at full time they walk into the tunnels and i can get a signature there

can only members go to the fan days ?

RedVGooner

Juniors
hmmm if you wait at the stadium you might get lucky to score one signature or so but i think in your case it will be hard, does any else in your family support the dragons? if so tell them to become a member you will be helping the club out and you will get your jersey signed

big pat

Coach
i was very lucky on sat, as i was walking to win stadium, wendell was there talking to people about the red v , so i got his signature, cooper and costigan were also there, just lucky but going to the fan day, or a red v forum after some games is the best way to go.

petetheileet

First Grade
lol Pat must have just missed you mate

signed up

so add another ticketed member

got Dells and Nev's there then when i walked in got Coops

all signed my new Red V hat!

big pat

Coach
gave the tab a workout until six then wandered over, might take a pen with me next time, slippery steve was in the tab for awhile, but i couldn't find anything to write on.