What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signings

troy

Juniors
Who have we actually signed for next year that will make any difference to this team?

Surely we have another back signing up our sleeve?

Didn't the club say recently they are working on another big signing?? Or am i just hoping?

Inferno

Coach
Aiton for Hughes will make the biggest difference I think.

Cuthbertson adds a little ball playing in the forwards, but I have NFI who he'll be throwing the ball to given no one knows what support play is aside from Stapler.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Aiton for Hughes will make the biggest difference I think.

Cuthbertson adds a little ball playing in the forwards, but I have NFI who he'll be throwing the ball to given no one knows what support play is aside from Stapler.

And Snowden. He's probably recieved the most offloads which is depressing :(.

troy

Juniors
Can we throw any money at Lote ?

What other quality backs are on the market for 2010 ?

troy

Juniors
Sorry mate what you mean?

Also the question is are there any quality backs still on the market?

Since 73

First Grade
This one's okay.

Bit scrawny though.

76484007_10.jpg

roboshark

Coach
When I look at some other clubs signings I would be flabbergasted if we didn't sign some more playerrs. Surely we have some money left ffs with the players we are losing

God knows we need some. Might just be me but I'm not excited about 2010

Inferno

Coach
When I look at some other clubs signings I would be flabbergasted if we didn't sign some more playerrs. Surely we have some money left ffs with the players we are losing

God knows we need some. Might just be me but I'm not excited about 2010

From memory our top 25 is finalised Robo. Only possible change I've heard is Seu Seu heading elsewhere which would open up a spot.

Squae

Juniors
We NEED some more signings!

We are definately short a GUN back and a GUN prop.

Apart from the changes with Aiton, and also Collis. We dont really have any upgrades.

Yet we have gone down Ross, Kearney, Maitua and Anderson this season. With no real replacements (i dont count Cuthbo as he is average atm and really has to get in condition)

If we dont get a couple more GUNS we are in for a TERRIBLY LONG SEASON NEXT YEAR!!!

Stonecutter

First Grade
Immediate impace players...Cuthbo, Collis, Aiton

Gradual impact, big futures...Kelly, Gardner, Wright, the other Parra bloke we signed who is young.

After thinking next season will be good. If Barrett goes down then we're royally farked and back to pretty much the same team this season.

troy

Juniors
exactly if we lose Barrett through injury next year, which is likely then we are stuffed!

Surely

Post Whore
I think we are pretty much rooted for next year.

We are about 18 first graders short.

troy

Juniors
we save 400K a year with ben Ross gone surely we could use that plus more bucks and have a crack at Lote ?

Squae

Juniors
we save 400K a year with ben Ross gone surely we could use that plus more bucks and have a crack at Lote ?

Maybe thhe salary cap is not the discerning factor, in how much we are spending next year?

As I would think we have HEAPS left unless Ricky has paid overs for everyone.

Otherwise why let Ross go?, and not make a play at JTK, Tyrell, Mat Scott, Tahu and a number of others.

If the above isn't correct I reckon Ricky is to busy to sign players, that being the case what chance do we have!!!!

Special K

Coach
We messed up the year to have our bad year. Compare our buys to the Bulldogs of last year. Imagine if we could of nabbed an Ennis?

Aiton, Morris, Collis will provide us balance. We need to get rid of Covell and Pomeroy though and get some speed in.

I would love us to finish our spending with Phil Graham. I'm happy with our pack and think Vave will be the 3rd prop we've been looking for.

AK is the big question mark but it is doubtful we will see his best for a few years.

Latest posts