What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simmonds Re-signs

Simon

Juniors
For 2 years. This just leaves Hornby as our other priority re-signing. Great competition for the wing spots next year with Best, Simmonds and hopefully Blacklock.

Dragons_#1

Bench
hornby would have to be close for a signing wouldnt he??? havent herd of another club chasing him yet so ?

Anonymous

Juniors
It's a great move. IMO, Reece Simmonds is one of the most under rated players in the NRL. Week after week he gets targeted because he's considered too small... and yet he remains solid. What he lacks in height he makes up for in determination.
He regularly leaps above the chasers and whenever there's a loose ball on the ground, he invariably gets there first.
Plus on top of that, he knows how to find the tryline.
My only gripe is that commentators keep calling him 'Reecey'. I guess because he's a short arse. :lol:

drake

First Grade
I heard Bails say on 2sm Monday that Hornby had resigned in all but putting pen to paper, his manager and the club are negotiating the final quibbles.