What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

simmos tackle on tate

was simmos tackle on tate

• the bestest tackle ever seen in the nrl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd only to simmos tackle on bowen 2 weeks ago

• simmos defence is so good it should be released on video and studied by all RL coaches and players

• Total voters

Chondricthyes

Juniors
:lol:

that's cool, Ive never had my archive searched before....

I don't know whether i feel aroused or violated.... :shock:

Stick by all of those comments which were not made continually when the player ,or Coach(and as I've said its early and he has a lot to learn ) improved on them.

You forgot putting weights on Lomu and throwing him in Botany Bay- I hate blokes who don't try and until he puts in many games in a row busting HIS buns( he does have experience)- say hi to the oysters buddy.

millersnose

Post Whore
lol

just your first page was enough

so i take it, if you stand by your comments, that only your criticisms are valid?

Chondricthyes

Juniors
millersnose said:
lol

just your first page was enough

so i take it, if you stand by your comments, that only your criticisms are valid?

Not at all.

I stand by those comments but if i see improvement,ie Baily 's discipline has improved(he gets better the further he gets from rep honours-hmmm, head thing maybe?).
Stu -i have said IS improving but he is still learning.
Rieck -GGGOOONNNEEE-good luck to him but I can't stand blokes that don't try.
Merrit-have to wait till /if he gets seniors time.

My beef is with people who can't change or modify opinions when there is obvious improvement or change..... especially with very young blokes(these blokes can't have kids- you know change is inevitable with the young, so you do tend to back off a bit and wait and see).
It doesn't mean you can't criticise- but bad is bad and good is good-
development/improvment comes from recognising and acknowledging both.

but it all makes for good debate :)