What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simpkins

Ultima

Juniors
You guys were COMPLETELY ripped off by that f**king idiot... He got about SEVEN calls REALLY REALLY WRONG in the last minute! Ripped off to the max guys... You should have won...

foetus_head

Juniors
Definatley, bad luck, you clearly deserved to win, not those damn roosters and their REAL man of the match, Simpkons!

At least you proved everybody wrong time and time again when you advandced through the finals!

Go_Raaaahhhhhhh

Juniors
You guys were COMPLETELY ripped off by that f***ing idiot... He got about SEVEN calls REALLY REALLY WRONG in the last minute! Ripped off to the max guys... You should have won...
I agree 100%. So, so angry with many of the decisions made (and the errors missed!!!!). Simpkons has a lot to answer for, but there is not much we can do about it now.

Well done Cowboys, you did us proud!! I hope there is a huge turnout when they arrive back into Townsville tomorrow. :D
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I know how Cowboys fans feel. I wanted Greg McCallum's blood in 1992, cost Illawarra a place in the GF.

Well done Cowboys! You gave it your best and nearly overcame the odds... as well as the officials.

Cowboyzfan

Juniors
Ultima said:
You guys were COMPLETELY ripped off by that f***ing idiot... He got about SEVEN calls REALLY REALLY WRONG in the last minute! Ripped off to the max guys... You should have won...

I totally agree Ultima We were robbed :!: :!: :!:

There's a letter in our local paper today (sept 29) by a bulldogs supporter who says the same thing

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah, its sad to think that had the referee had a respectable game, i think it WOULD be the Cowboys in the GF, What a travisty(spelling?)!!! I know its not exactly the case but it was almost a case of Simpkins wanting the roosters in the GF, he continually hurt the Cowboys with some absolute shocking calls.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
And forgetting (or perhaps choosing) not to blow a penalty in the final seconds. I feel for you Cowboys, my team has copped some dodgy calls in 2004 and it ain;t pretty but you really should be in the GF. Bloody shame. Good luck for 2005.

Glenndonna

8) you guys got ripped off because the bloody ref didnt go to the vidio ref when the pass to the Australian captain that put him under the post, it was a forward pass by a mile, the score should have been 16 cowboys to 12 chooks,,, comis to you guys you deserved to win you out played them in all ways.

Asim

Juniors
I've watched the NRL from afar and never really followed a team but, after seeing your run in the play-offs I've decided the Cowboys are the NRL team for me!!

I couldn't believe some of this idiots decisions when I was watching the game this morning, don't think the ref was bent, just incompetent.

Anyway, we'll be back next year!

JKS

Juniors
I know it's no consulation but you guys won't be the only ones to miss the GF. After that refs pathetic effort he'll be on the sideline and will hopefully have responsibility for nothing greater than local under 7's footy next year.

BTW great season Cowboys ... I'll always have a softspot for your side ... particularly because of the blue & gold on your jersey.

JKS

Juniors
I know it's no consulation but you guys won't be the only ones to miss the GF. After that refs pathetic effort he'll be on the sideline and will hopefully have responsibility for nothing greater than local under 7's footy next year.

BTW great season Cowboys ... I'll always have a softspot for your side ... particularly because of the blue & gold on your jersey.

Billybob

Juniors
just sucks that we were not beaten but ripped off

when i finished watching the game i was pretty happy that they didnt put 50 on us
and didnt think that the ref had bad game at all

but then i got on here and read what 95% of you guys felt and decided to watch the incidents again and in doing so made me mad
the fact that simpleton took the chance of victory off us. sure he may have made some bad calls both ways ,but we had a bad call right at the end ,two in fact Fein being tackled without the ball and then the offside from the knockon

but oh well thats the way the ball bounces ill get over it again and then i can concentrate on how many points we will beat teams by next year

until then

GO THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!
& GO THE CROCS!!!!!!!!! (it never ends in townsville we are going to be on a sporting high for a year straight )