What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simply The Best

Peter Quinn

Juniors
I was just looking through Rugby League Records and what a footy club the South Sydney Rabbitohs are. The most premierships in the top grade and Reserve grade as well. And the Juniors appear to be next to unbeatable. It's trophies all-round the cupboards. Amco cups, sevens, nines and everything else including Bathurst 1000 and America's Cup Yacht Race. In fact, there's nothing this club hasn't won. I can see why they are known as the Pride Of The League.

Travitoh

First Grade
*unpopular opinion*
As great as the clubs history is, it means very little in the modern day. Especially when there are supporters approaching 50 who only have memory of 1.
Great club and I'm proud to support them, but the South Sydney premiership that matters the most will always be the next one.

Peter Quinn

Juniors
*unpopular opinion*
As great as the clubs history is, it means very little in the modern day. Especially when there are supporters approaching 50 who only have memory of 1.
Great club and I'm proud to support them, but the South Sydney premiership that matters the most will always be the next one.
That's true. But I think every league fan on the planet, no matter age or gender, believes there is another premiership just around the corner. Also possibly many more to come after that. The best thing to happen to this club was Russell and Peter stepping in and picking us up off the highway.

Latest posts