What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simpsons Inanimate Object Mafia Game Thread (Over, Summary up!)

Apey

Staff member
Simpsons Inanimate Object Mafia

dignity.png

“A moment for our fallen comrades. Friends of ours that were destroyed at the hands of our enemies.” read the Inanimate Carbon Rod.

“Springfield Elementary School Bus, Bart’s Skateboard, Marge’s Necklace, Simpson’s Television, The School Chalkboard, Homer’s Hammock, Homer’s Paintball Make-up Gun, Homer’s MuuMuu, Kirk's Racing Car Bed, Lisa's Saxaphone and last but not least the Trillian Dollar Bill.

Objectively speaking, we have some of the best items in Springfield ready to save what’s left of this town. You will not be forgotten nor will your destruction be in vain. We will not rest until all those responsible have perished.”

The remaining inanimate objects exited Springfield Town Hall. They couldn’t help but wonder when it was their time or if they were going to be next. The Homer sped off down the road with Kirk’s Demo Tape inside while the April Fool’s Beer Can rolled quickly in the opposite direction.

Inside the Town Hall, the Inanimate Carbon Rod shuffled his notes and began to pack everything into a carry-all. It was a long roll to the Power Plant, and it wasn’t safe to be out past dusk these days. He rolled down the front steps and onto the footpath. It seemed everyone else had already left until he noticed an object poking out from the corner of the Town Hall.

“Is that you Drinking Bird? Get home quickly, it’s not safe at this time and we need you!” he shouted, carefully approaching the figure.

He wasn’t careful enough.

fad2ede5cf4e66a495076f1467d08fa5.png

Apey has been destroyed, he was Inanimate Carbon Rod, Town aligned Simpson Inanimate Object Mafia Inspiration.

===============================================

ALIVE:
10. BunniesMan, New Weather Station, Town aligned New Weather Station. (Loser)
Bazzi, he was Homer's Leader Beans, Bean aligned Leader Lookalikes. (Winner)
Ozzy, Mr Burn’s Catsup, Town aligned Ketchup double. (Loser)
Rebel, he was the Spruce Moose, Bean aligned Commerical Plane. (Winner)

DESTROYED:
1. Misanthrope, he was AT-5000 Auto-Dialer, Independently aligned Homer’s Get Rich Quick Scheme.
2. Dutchy, he was Homer’s Edison Chair, Town aligned Stolen Invention.
3. afinalsin666, he was Homer's Magic Beans, Bean aligned Magic Beans.
4. Parra Pride, Football in the Groin, Mafia aligned Football in the Groin.
5. SGL, he was Homer's Failed Barbeque, Town Aligned Work of Art.
6. Bazal, the Baby Translator, Mafia aligned Herb’s Successful Invention
7. Drew-Sta, Kirk's Demo Tape (again), Town aligned Aural Despair.
8. Monk has been destroyed, he was The Homer, Town Aligned Car Monstrosity.
9. dogslife, Homer’s Half-specs, Town aligned Stunning Spectacles.
11. StGeorgeBull, Lisa's Musical Jug, Town Aligned Hoedown Expert.
12. Smiley, he was the Love Tester, Town Aligned Love Machine.
13. soc123_au, he was the Simpson’s Couch, Town Aligned Gag.
15. KeepingTheFaith, he was Bart's Slingshot, Mafia aligned Bringer of Pain.
16. thorson1987 has been destroyed, he was the Drinking Bird, Beans aligned Business Strategist.
17. whall15, Kirk’s Drawing of Dignity, Mafia aligned Masterpiece.
18. 9701, he was the April Fools Beer Can, Town aligned Beer Explosion.
20. Pugzley has been destroyed, he was Homer's Conversation Hat, Town Aligned Conversation Hat.
21. DragonPunk, he was Tom Landry’s Hat, Town aligned Inspiration to Homer.
22. Frederick, he was Homer’s Make-up Gun, Town aligned Beautician.
23. butchmcdick, he was Bobo, Town aligned Childhood Teddy Bear.
25. Apey, he was Inanimate Carbon Rod, Town aligned Simpson Inanimate Object Mafia Inspiration.

===============================================

It is now Day 1 and time to vote. With 22 players remaining, it is 12 to lynch. Day will end at 9pm.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Let's do this like they do on the discovery channel. But that would involve one of us moving and none of us can do that. Oh well, nevermind.

blahblahblah extremely valuable Town role blahblahblah former town mvp blahblahblah stop metagaming blahblahblah.

StGeorgeBull

Juniors
Let's do this like they do on the discovery channel. But that would involve one of us moving and none of us can do that. Oh well, nevermind.

blahblahblah extremely valuable Town role blahblahblah former town mvp blahblahblah stop metagaming blahblahblah.

nah vote: bm

whall15

Coach
I'd forgotten how many awesome objects were in The Simpsons before I read the OP.

Vote - No Vote

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I say we take investilynch and by process of elimination discover who the mafia is.

Vote: BunniesMan

Ozzy

First Grade
Damn I'm hungry, I didn't have any lunch. I sure could eat one of these with ketchup:

meatpie13-757392.JPG

BunniesMan

Immortal
Idiots. Fine. changevote: bm

RUN AT ME. But first a word of advice: Just don't be the person who votes last.

Apey

Staff member
Day 1 Votes

BunniesMan - 5 (Bazal, SGB, Drew-Sta, Whall, BunniesMan)