What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sione Faumuina?

Paullyboy

Coach
(Seage)

Id love to see Sione come back, I always rated him when he was at the Raiders and was dissapointed when he left.

Roy Rover

Juniors
There's no doubt he's a classy player but it seems that he's a bit of a trouble maker. The UK will be his next destination.

BSB Raiderman

Juniors
Chachi said:
No thanks. I'd prefer David Seague.

I agree to a degree, I'm surprised that Seage hasn't been picked up by anyone as yet but it is probably his injury toll holding teams back. He has impressed me when on the park though.
I'd prefer Tighe as he has a better game in the 3/4 line and apparently is still a bit annoyed that the Knoughts were going to release him for Lyon.

Chachi

Bench
BSB Raiderman said:
I agree to a degree, I'm surprised that Seage hasn't been picked up by anyone as yet but it is probably his injury toll holding teams back. He has impressed me when on the park though.
I'd prefer Tighe as he has a better game in the 3/4 line and apparently is still a bit annoyed that the Knoughts were going to release him for Lyon.
Yeah, either would be a handy pickup at the right price IMO. The CT report suggests we have a little bit of money left for another signing, so it really depends on what they're after. I'd like a little more depth in the backs if possible.

sydraider

First Grade
Faumuina is a Nuffy, he performs more bad than good.
Him and Dunemann should be set out to stud and hope that nothing comes of it.

Latest posts