What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sione I Cant Spell his last Name

MONY

Juniors
not 100% but i remember him being on there. I am probably 95% that it was him.

MONY

Juniors
well i know that the storm def had a player in the competition but I can't figure out who else it would be if not Sione. Cant find anything related to it either on the net.

fobsta

Juniors
Unit said:
was he on the footy show a few years back, i think in 2003 on the NRL arm wrestling segment. He was f**kn huge

That was the Huge Samoan 130kg centre - Christian Kerisiano, playing for Sharks at the time. Now he is known as the Bus and played in the Rugby Union first-grade grand final last week, for Eastwood against Sydney University

Unit

Juniors
no I don' t think it was Christian Kerisiano. The guy on the footy show was a lot more leaner and he might have been a bit taller

kiwi_man

Juniors
u might be thinking of chris Penai(sp?) i think thats his name from memory, from the canberra raiders, a HUGE maori and im talking huge

hitman51

Juniors
kiwi_man said:
u might be thinking of chris Penai(sp?) i think thats his name from memory, from the canberra raiders, a HUGE maori and im talking huge

It was peter penaia and he is samoan didnt he signed on for the broncos a few years back but kicked out of the team squad after beating the crap out of a certain broncos player at a training run. It was him in the arm wrestling comp against richie balckmore. Peter penaia was a huge mother f!!!!!!ker i wonder where hes at now. He would of made it in the nrl if he didnt use a certain broncos player as a punching bag.

MONY

Juniors
yeah anyway back on topic, can anyone confirm whether or not it was Sione from the storm.

Unit

Juniors

yer, i also now remember it was chris Penai

Mad Goanna

Juniors
Played with Wests in the Newcastle comp in 05. Repped for Newcastle and NSW Country as well. Off to Manly this year

Latest posts