What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Six Rabbitohs Selected in Australian Train-On Squad for 2011

05 Sep 2011

2011KangaroosPMsXIIITrainOnDetail-ed90b182-cd93-4658-98d3-d5ad57f1d417.jpg
[FONT=&quot]Six players from the South Sydney Rabbitohs first grade squad have been selected in the Australian Rugby League’s train-on squad for the Kangaroos’ Test match against New Zealand in Newcastle, the Four Nations tournament and the Prime Minister’s XIII teams.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Australian Rugby League has today announced a 34-man combined Prime Ministers XIII and Kangaroos train-on squad.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Prime Ministers XIII-Kangaroos train-on squad will gather at Redfern Oval on Thursday, September 15, at 10am to undergo training and medicals.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Additional eligible players will be added to the squad as teams are eliminated from the NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Prime Ministers XIII side will play the Kumuls in Lae, Papua New Guinea, on Sunday, September 25, with the touring team to be selected from the train-on squad in the week leading up to the match. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Kangaroos squad for the end-of-season Test against New Zealand in Newcastle on October 16 and for the Four Nations tournament starting later that month will be announced on October 3.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The ARL train-on squad is:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Michael Crocker – Rabbitohs
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Greg Inglis – Rabbitohs
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chris McQueen – Rabbitohs
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nathan Merritt – Rabbitohs
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chris Sandow – Rabbitohs
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]David Taylor – Rabbitohs
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jarrod Croker – Raiders
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Blake Ferguson – Raiders
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]David Shillington – Raiders
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Dane Tilse – Raiders
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ben Barba – Bulldogs
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jamal Idris – Bulldogs
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Josh Morris – Bulldogs
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Andrew Ryan – Bulldogs
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Luke Douglas – Sharks
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Paul Gallen – Sharks
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Kade Snowden – Sharks
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Greg Bird – Titans
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Preston Campbell – Titans
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ashley Harrison – Titans
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]William Zillman – Titans
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Luke Burt – Eels
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jarryd Hayne – Eels
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Nathan Hindmarsh – Eels
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tim Mannah – Eels
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Petero Civoniceva – Panthers
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tim Grant - Panthers
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Michael Jennings – Panthers
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Luke Lewis – Panthers
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Braith Anasta – Roosters
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Jake Friend – Roosters
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Aiden Guerra – Roosters
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Nate Myles – Roosters
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mitchell Pearce - Roosters[/FONT]

Great reconigtion for McQueen.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/Cl...ed-in-Australian-Train-On-Squad-for-2011.html

Noa

First Grade
Well done to McQueen. No suprise to me, I said back in May he'll be a rep player eventually. With Maguires coaching may be as soon as next year.

Well done to McQueen. No suprise to me, I said back in May he'll be a rep player eventually. With Maguires coaching may be as soon as next year.

Great confidence boost for him.Hopefully he will make the Qld emerging squad during the off season.

boo_boo

Juniors
Congratulations to Chris for his selection.
It just goes to show what you can achieve if you put your heart into something.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Merritt has got to get a game, he's been robbed of deserved rep opportunities for too long.

boo_boo

Juniors
I agree BunniesMan.
It's a mystery as to why Max keeps getting overlooked but the moment will be all that sweeter when it eventually happens.

Zigwaa

Bench
Well done Lightning McQueen and the rest of the boys.

Merritt has played in the PM'S XIII a few times before and Sandow did last year I think? Good reward for a good season from those 6 players.

KKW

Juniors
Me and a few mates were having a few coldies and a laugh watching the homebush bunnies getting spanked by the knights on friday and one of em asked who's the dud filling in for inglis? LMFAO. Merrit and Sandow should be in there for sure but Mcqueen???? Seriously he's a plodder at best.

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
Me and a few mates were having a few coldies and a laugh watching the homebush bunnies getting spanked by the knights on friday and one of em asked who's the dud filling in for inglis? LMFAO. Merrit and Sandow should be in there for sure but Mcqueen???? Seriously he's a plodder at best.

Last friday wasn't his best game. He's a bit like ur Bruhurer how ever you spell his name maybe a tad less dynamic. Mcqueen tries hard.

Reminds me of Tony Williams.:lol::lol::lol: this big piece of crap got carved up by McQueen in his debut match in 2009.

Last edited: