What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sk and his meeting

What factors do you think determine whether or not a team wins a football match?

If you think the 'coaching ability' of the coach is even the main factor I'd ask you why you think Wayne Bennett has ever lost a game as coach.

i dont know about one main factor for mine there are a lot of pieces of the puzzle to prepare for a game:
training & gameplan, the players mindset, the coach, external factors like the club board, sponsors and media etc and all of these have the potential to affect the team's performance one way or the other

Daneel

Bench
What factors do you think determine whether or not a team wins a football match?

If you think the 'coaching ability' of the coach is even the main factor I'd ask you why you think Wayne Bennett has ever lost a game as coach.

There is only one factor that determines whether or not a team wins a football match, if they score more or less than their opposition.

Latest posts