What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skd

Valheru

Coach
We have all heard the news and i really hope it is not true. Goven that the pair have been going through a nasty break up, we won't know the facts until the court case.

If allegations are true he should be sacked but what do you want to see the club do in the meantime?

This is unlikely to be settled prior to end of season so i think he stays. TBH the club has to assess the veracity of the claims as best they can and then make a decision.

The club will most likely stand him down until the trial. I'm surprised the Roosters haven't made a statement yet.

I definitely don't want to be defending a man accused of domestic violence, but to be honest i would be very surprised if these allegations were true.

If the allegations are in fact true, then we need to commit to the culture that we have had since Robinson's arrival and sack him. As much as it hurts because SKD has been in awesome form and he will forever be a grand final hero, it's the right decision. But again, i will reiterate, i would be very, very surprised if all of these allegations are true.

Xplozive

Juniors
Im really hoping hes innocent and this is not true. I just cant imagine him doing such a thing. Seems like an all around nice guy..but if he did well he should be sacked.

In the mean time im assuming he will be stood down until further notice?

Tommy Smith

Referee
If he strenuously protests his innocence then he shouldn't be stood down imo. But if he admits guilt then he must be sacked immediately.

Absolutely gutted about this as we all are.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Got to say I'm not surprised he's not playing today. Correct decision by the club I think.

Clearly, he would have been all over the place (more so than usual) if he were to play.

Shattered.

Club's done the right thing by standing him down. Apparently ten charges all up so there has to be something to it, you'd think.
Such a pity as he's in career best form.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Club's done the right thing by standing him down. Apparently ten charges all up so there has to be something to it, you'd think.
Such a pity as he's in career best form.

I wouldnt come to that conclusion based on number of charges.

Read the charges - some include stalking / harassment over the phone.
What is reads is a really ugly on-going break-up?

Heard rumours of it being ugly - heard that she was threatening to sue him over finances / property?

Regadless of this - things will get uglier

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Time to stick by Comrade SKD until we actually know all the facts- talk of if he did something they should x y x is not required at the moment- this isn't olden times with public executions as many in the press are wanting the NRL to do - hello to Rebecca Wilson.

Last edited:

The Nick

Bench
I can assure you everyone who actually knows Jess Peris are very skeptical about her claims. Once the full story comes out I'm sure we'll all see there's little to nothing to it.

Considering SKD was arrested and charged on Saturday from a welfare point of view alone it was the right thing to stand him down. I could not see how he would have been mentally be able to concentrate with this stuff hanging over him.

I give him the benefit of the doubt at this stage as I have no idea of the veracity of the charges. I'd like to think he didn't do it.

The thing that annoys me are the people piling on the poor bloke, a number of whom have agendas to run. How is he supposed to get a fair trial based on the carry on is what get's me.

adamkungl

Immortal
Heartbroken if true, one of my favourite players. Not much to say other than wild speculation right now though

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
Good news , he is back at training and with a smile on his dial. He might be back playing against the Knights the round following the Bulldogs game. It depends on how much he has lost fitness wise etc. It's good he is around his best mates again which will be good for his headspace. I think he will be back in the next 2-4 weeks which is great news.

Last edited:

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
Sky News opened their sport bulletin this morning saying SKD had gone back into rehab and may not play again this year. Anyone else heard anything?