What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sketch comedy

Alba

Coach
yeah i dont find any of them these days funny at all ... ill be lucky to laugh once in a single show of the Sketch Show ... and the Big Bite #-o how pathetic!

Nevcost

Juniors
I admit that Full Frontal and Totally Full Frontal are probably the two best sketch shows to come out of this country.

However I think Comedy Inc and Big Bite are pretty funny (not as funny as the first two mentioned) Skithouse can be a bit lame sometimes but it has it's moments as is the same with Rove Live.

Alba

Coach
i say bring back the Comedy Company with Kylie Mole and Con the Fruiterer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knightmare

Coach
Lol, Micallef is the BEST!
"Aiiieeeee! BP's 20 over Tokyo! Get me 20 ounces of stadt and set up electrocadia man! Hurry!"
Also, who could forget when he did the game show rip-off: "Okey Wayne, you're our new leader, when is the mass-suicide taking place?" Then he tries to sell Amway to him! :lol:

hrundi99

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
They are funny.. It is typical aussie and british humour..

A lot of people are getting used to unfunny american sitcoms nowadays.

First you said Korn were better than The Beatles and now this... :shock:

hrundi99

First Grade
The Sketch Show is Aussie/British humour done well (I'm also a fan of the short English girl with the big knockers...I digress).

Skithouse et al have one or two good sketches a show and that's it.

They make the FTA look strangely appealing.