What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skull

OurRedV

Juniors
I didn't compare them, that is stupid. Racism is far worse.

But whilst we are working on home truths, I thought I'd simply point one of my own out.

I am not the only one that feels uncomfortable with two particular army chants which incorporate the F word.

I think one of the main issues is his intent by saying "White Power"... obviously there is no good behind it.

Whereas saying the F word is done more so in a joking fashion where people are used to the word as it can be heard on any TV show, at prime times! (really not trying to condone it, I'm just saying it can't be stopped and IMO does not do the same damage).

Kids know to ignore the F word, as most parents use it from time to time, they generally know its a bad word, and is only said @ the footy in fun. (If I had children) I wouldn't want them exposed to it either, but that's my point- Parents know it's going to happen, whereas they don't know a 60+ man is going to action Nazi salutes and scream for White Power...

I do know where your coming from though mate.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
The footy is a place that separates the boys from the men, or the men from the boys, or what ever you say
Dropping the F-bomb occasionally isnt that bad in my books
I wouldnt dare say it at home, the footy is the only place i can really do it

I remember playing an under 9s football final against Arncliffe Police Boys and their parents where chanting "we are red, we are white, we are f**king dynamite" from the sidelines.

At the time I thought it was amusing, now thinking back I find it absolutely hilarious.

Sorry guys (particularly Serb) but I lied. The '04 Grange went for $560 a bottle, but we are still sold out. It is the '03 and '02 Vintage that is currently retailing for $480 at the Kirra Beach Hotel.

LazyDreamer

Bench
Skull is a disgrace, he is in the same class as Gallen as a human. Both racist imbeciles.

While Gallen is a grub of the highest order, I honbestly think it's taking things too far to put him in the same class as this Hitler-worshipping f**kwit.

Remember reading a story years ago on whatever these Nazi sock-cuckers called themselves at the time. Three of them - including (numb)Skull - were pictured. They spouted their normal b*llsh*t about the white race being the perfect race, but you couldn't help but think, "You guys are examples of perfection? Don't Nazis own mirrors???"

The fact this (numb)Skull idiot is still going to games makes me far more embarrassed to be a Dragons supporter than having JW Howard as our "number one fan" ever did.

And sorry, but I don't care if (numb)Skull rescues puppies from death row at the RSPCA; if you adopt the worst traits of the Nazi movement, scream "Black merkin" in front of kids, and think Hitler was the second coming, then you cannot by any stretch of the imagination be considered a decent human being.

brendothejet

First Grade
On the skull topic I thought his life ban was only from kogarah oval?

Over the years i've seen him at Penrith, cronulla, Parramatta, the SFS and a few other games. I've always thought he was allowed in at these.

Regarding the Kogarah Oval life ban imposed on skull I was wondering how come he was at a game this year. Has his ban been lifted? Does anyone know?

big pat

Coach
The footy is a place that separates the boys from the men, or the men from the boys, or what ever you say
Dropping the F-bomb occasionally isnt that bad in my books
I wouldnt dare say it at home, the footy is the only place i can really do it

you shoudn't be swearing at all, what must your parents think.

slaters

Referee
The fact this (numb)Skull idiot is still going to games makes me far more embarrassed to be a Dragons supporter than having JW Howard as our "number one fan" ever did.

How embarrasing to have the Prime Minister as your number one supporter. I mean, I can see how you would link Skull and Howard. Having a party leader from either side of politics involved with the club is not a bad thing. Kogarah Oval owe a lot to the The Howard government, the Iemma government, and the local council but this is obviously embarrasing!

Potsie

Juniors
Like Ray, I have known Ross since I was a kid.

Whilst I DONT agree with his beliefs and I shake my head in disgust at times

I have seen Ross act with extreme compassion when coming to the aid of two young girls at a railway station.

As for people wishing to have a "go" at Ross. Please dont. I would NOT recommend it. The guy was a "Thrashing Machine" (like Neddy Smith) and can still throw them very well.

Also can anyone enlighten me if Ross is allowed back at Jubilee, because I have seen him on the hill lately.

Last edited:

Potsie

Juniors
His army presence waned badly once James took over his gimme a S chant and animal sex Mick's appearances became less frequent.

Also when the army positioned itself from across the ground adjacent the old toilet blocks (and his milk crate spot)

Mick "animal sex"...Now that guy could drink!!!! (and well known for flashing himself)

Last edited:

LazyDreamer

Bench
How embarrasing to have the Prime Minister as your number one supporter. I mean, I can see how you would link Skull and Howard. Having a party leader from either side of politics involved with the club is not a bad thing. Kogarah Oval owe a lot to the The Howard government, the Iemma government, and the local council but this is obviously embarrasing!

Where did I bag the previous federal govt, the current state govt under it's previous leader, or any local council? If Paul Gallen worked at Hog's Breath, would bagging him be putting down him or the entire restaurant chain? What's a state Labor govt or a whatever local govt got to do with the fact John Winston Howard was an unco knob and the fact he was our "#1 fan" a great source of mirth among rival fans?

I could easily imagine Morris Iemma playing or following footy. Howard? Nah. I'd wager Howard's only RL experience would have been in high school as he hid behind the dressing sheds grimly masturbating into the stolen scrunchie of a (possibly) female classmate.

SerbDragon

Coach
lol dreamer is on fire!

for the record: i also think howard was the king of all dickheads supreme. so im loving these posts :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator

You're a good fella slaters... greatness springs to mind. But right wing nuttery may end up as your footnote to history.

Don't you mean 'our' number one supporter?

Sorry to report but the former member of Benelong is gone.. expired, spent, and relegated to the trash pile of loser history.

Btw, the funding for Kogarah has always been earmarked... even if crazy ol' Latham won.

Hanscholo

Bench
Dude, i didnt hear the "White power" comment. Thus i cannot comment on it. Naturally, i would share your concern if it was vilifying people in a very detrimental way. However i didnt hear in which context it was meant. You are a very rational..... and a funny irrational lad at times. lol, (in a good way!) Andif your not happy about some stuff, then i for one cannot condone it. But call me old fashioned, and like the dude with the banner did, tell him he's out of line. People tend to check themselves better then after the fact.... then again....

People shouldnt have to pull this bloke aside and inform him that abusing somebody is bad. The bloke had a sign he didnt like, there isnt even anything wrong with the sign for starters. Why should the posters on these forums have to put themselves out by approaching this lunatic to tell him to be quiet? How about he just repects other people and watches the game?

Latest posts