What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sky UK dump the NRL??

Well if the British can't see our players play, then maybe that'll stop them from poaching them off us... ;-)

Copa

Bench
wittyfan said:
The union knobheads in the TFC will be pleasuring themselves over this.
The NRL generally outrates the S14 in the UK... it'll be interesting to see if the S14 is dumped.

ali

Bench
We can't let this happen. Rugby League needs as much exposure around the world as possible. Email them on.

skydigital@sky.com

Please try to pretend you are a pom, or someone either currently living in the UK or planning to go over there.

ali

Bench
What I sent.

I heard Sky Sports may be dropping its NRL coverage in 2007. As an Australian who works for a large multinational company, who spends around half of my time in London, I am extremely disappointed. I am strongly considering dropping my sky subscription at the end of this current Rugby league season in protest at this decision.

nadera78

Juniors
It's a right royal pain in the arse, tbh. Sky doesn't really treat RL with the respect it deserves over here. We are it's 2nd biggest audience generator, miles ahead of a certain other sport, and yet the programmes they put on are half hearted with ridiculous commentators and presenters, a terrible midweek magazine show and all for less money than others sports recieve.

Watching NRL on saturday and sunday morning sets up my RL weekend nicely. And it always got me out of doing the weekly shopping with the mrs - before she left me, oops!

Maybe if it saves just one other relationship, getting rid of NRL coverage will be a good thing.:fist:

No, I think you're a twat.

Let me guess, you were sitting in your room after reading LU's forum for the first time and masturbating with a cheese grater over the Covell crap and you thought you'd come up with one better...

Hence the Ref rubbish.

But not only did you take that one step further than it should ever have gone, your actual posts where you show a smidgeon of clarity are the work of someone a spoon short of a cutlery set.

One joke personalities were passe 18 months ago.

Kill yourself.

Captain Clark

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
No, I think you're a twat.

Let me guess, you were sitting in your room after reading LU's forum for the first time and masturbating with a cheese grater over the Covell crap and you thought you'd come up with one better...

Hence the Ref rubbish.

But not only did you take that one step further than it should ever have gone, your actual posts where you show a smidgeon of clarity are the work of someone a spoon short of a cutlery set.

One joke personalities were passe 18 months ago.

Kill yourself.

Wow man...don't you have some issues!