What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SL Round 8 Results - Inc Leigh win & Leeds smashed!

lyon is a saint said:
Rhinos_Till_I_Die said:
lyon is a saint said:
TOP OF THE LEAGUE YOU HAVING A LAUGH :lol:

leeds = club full of arrogant tossers

PS. class team though

Why don't you shut the Fu*k up you Pr*ck :x . Leeds are not an arrogant team at all !!!! how can you talk about arrogance when your coach is Ian " it was all the refs fault " Millward, now hes arrogant. People take Tony all the wrong way !! hes a sound guy and a great coach. Just because he doesnt get carried away and start throwing his arms around like a nobhead when something goes wrong unlike some coaches no names (Ian Millward) !!!

You should concentrate on your own team rather than slagging other Teams !!!!

p.s. sorry to all the other decent saints fans out there i dont mean any offence to you but im sorry i just cant stand Lyon_is_a_saint !!! hes a tit !!!!!!

now, now dear dont get excited.

listen ball sack each person to there own..... i can't stand leeds and you can't stand the most succesfull team in super league.... ok.

i never said tony smith if you bothered reading my post.... i was reffering to some of you'r arrogant fans and some players.... e.g bailey, bai' calderwood, mathers and walker.

PS. 1 league title in 30 years and they all come out in drobes.... go and climb under that log for next 30 years.... also calm down in future soft lad

I didnt say i cant stand "the most successful team in super league" as you say now did i !! You would have known that if you'd have bothered to read my post you shit for brains !!!!

i wasnt talking to you when i was referring to tony smith either i was talking to the people that WERE calling him arrogant !!!! maybe the players you named do come across as arrogant as do Long, Lyon Cunningham, Albert and P. Anderson.

PS. i am extremely proud to be a rhinos fan !!!! always have been always will be !!! and as i said in another post i was never under a log to begin with because i am a SUPPORTER !!! i will support them no matter what and will always be proud of them no matter what !!!!

also keep it shut in the future hard boy :lol: !!!!

lyon is a saint

Juniors
:lol:

ALBERT = ARROGANT.................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

he's one of the shy'ist people you will see in your life...... he wont say boo to a goosethat lad.

i dont want to start a slanging match so please dont use abusive language as i am a born again christian i do not agree with such language..... you also have to take note that children read these forums... so please make a good example.

arrogant ball bag :lol:

lyon is a saint said:

he's one of the shy'ist people you will see in your life...... he wont say boo to a goosethat lad.

i dont want to start a slanging match so please dont use abusive language as i am a born again christian i do not agree with such language..... you also have to take note that children read these forums... so please make a good example.

Sorry little children if you do actually read these threads but Lyon_is_a_saint could make a nun swear !!!!!!!!! :x And what about Marcus Bai !!! have you met him ???? if you have you will know that he is exactly the same and would not say boo to a goose either !!!!!!!

arrogant cum face :lol:

lyon is a saint

Juniors
Rhinos_Till_I_Die said:
lyon is a saint said:

Sorry little children if you do actually read these threads but Lyon_is_a_saint could make a nun swear !!!!!!!!! :x And what about Marcus Bai !!! have you met him ???? if you have you will know that he is exactly the same and would not say boo to a goose either !!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: see good old english banter thats all is needed there is no need for the swearing.

lyon is a saint said:
Rhinos_Till_I_Die said:
lyon is a saint said:

:lol: :lol: see good old english banter thats all is needed there is no need for the swearing.

Fair enough Matey :thumnn Good Old English Banter can't beat it !!!!
ive been on here a while now and me n u haven't once talked about rugby :f: :lol: weve had quite a few heated discussions tho :D

lyon is a saint

Juniors
:lol: :lol: yeah mate i know...... i was acting like a knob tell you the truth.

we should be sticking together us english lot on the aussie forum..... from now on weil talk rugby league :thumnn

lyon is a saint said:
:lol: :lol: yeah mate i know...... i was acting like a knob tell you the truth.

we should be sticking together us english lot on the aussie forum..... from now on weil talk rugby league :thumnn

sound that is mate :thumnn !!!!!!!!!! i totally agree !!! you have now become my new fave saints fan !!! u from St.Helens ????????? or do u just support the team ?????

lyon is a saint

Juniors
yeah mate i'm st helens born and bred....... what happened to you lot against wakey then ( i'm not being funny )... i honestly thourght you where going to batter them.... i heard macdonald had a stinker for you?

lyon is a saint said:
yeah mate i'm st helens born and bred....... what happened to you lot against wakey then ( i'm not being funny )... i honestly thourght you where going to batter them.... i heard macdonald had a stinker for you?

You tell me what happend to us coz i dont have a clue !!!! all credit to wakey tho they really wanted it !!! they out enthused us and out played us fair and square to be honest i went to see a cricket score !!!! not from wakey tho lol !!! ya cant win em all tho can ya !!! i'd rather have them beat us than the Bulls though :) u got msn ???????

WJ

Juniors
Fairleigh Good! said:
Paul-The-Cowboy said:
lyon is a saint said:
TOP OF THE LEAGUE YOU HAVING A LAUGH :lol:

leeds = club full of arrogant tossers

PS. class team though
:?

Its a fair point. Tony Smith smacks of arrogance, he's perhaps the most arrogant coach I've ever seen, which is incredible seeing as he's only a junior. The comments he made when Leeds scraped in against someone last season by about 2 with a late try. Can't remember the opposition but his comments were all, "I wasn't worried, never doubted it, we were clearly better".

And Barrie Mac's comments about how the airport game is a bigger game than THE derby (Saints-Wigan) because Leeds are in it so the crowds are bigger!

And the army style exits from the pitch.

...Mark Calderwood...

Yes tony smith was very arrogant with his after match comments on the wakefield game:

''Credit were credit is due I thought they were outstanding tonight and the better team won the game. We started well and couple of things didn't come off for us but they took every chance they got.
"There are some days when you just have to hold your hand up and say you were beaten by the better team on the day. It is disappointing but there are always positives to come out a game and we will learn the lessons in the next couple of days and try and put it right on Saturday against Warrington.
"The opposition were always better than us tonight and they turned things around from an average performance the other night.
"I'm sure it will and get us back to hard work because that's what we enjoy doing - when we do that we usually perform well.
"That was probably Wakefield's best performance in some time, to go out and do that to the top team.
"But I am not going to make any excuse about my team's performance tonight.
"We got outplayed on the night and that's the way rugby league is.
"If one team is right up for it, they should win."
Smith also revealed that Danny McGuire could only play a limited role when he made his return from injury, "Danny picked up a deadleg pretty much as soon as he came on and that restricted what he could do out there. I thought Lee Smith did a good job when he came on for his debut and there are plenty exciting times ahead for him. Andrew Dunemann will be available for Saturday and we'll access everyone over the coming days."

Quite gracious in defeat compared to some coaches, i do agree that some leeds players are arrogant, but all clubs have those players.