What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small rant - Please forgive me

JAG

Juniors
As a couple of you know, I've been a regular poster on the VOT site while being a regular reader of this site. Please don't hold that against me. :D

I've come to the gradual realisation, and I'm surprised it took so long, that the HUGE amount of stupid which is posted on VOT is now too much for me to bear so I think I'll now be popping in here on a regular basis to get my fill of league info and banter. (Those who are aware of my "work" on VOT will know that I don't tend to take things too seriously, so I hope my views on things won't upset too many people).

Small rant over. Carry on.

Martli

Coach
Welcome aboard, JAG. You'll be a fully fledged LUer in time, hell, I say in about a weeks time you won't even remember what forum you used to post on ;-)

Fast Eddie

First Grade
The Vodafone One Tribe forum is the stupidest league forum I've seen. Maybe 1 post in 50 has some sort of sense to it.

AliN

Live Update Team
As a couple of you know, I've been a regular poster on the VOT site while being a regular reader of this site. Please don't hold that against me. :D

I've come to the gradual realisation, and I'm surprised it took so long, that the HUGE amount of stupid which is posted on VOT is now too much for me to bear so I think I'll now be popping in here on a regular basis to get my fill of league info and banter. (Those who are aware of my "work" on VOT will know that I don't tend to take things too seriously, so I hope my views on things won't upset too many people).

Small rant over. Carry on.

good on ya Jag.
Looking forward to some of your humour and of course league knowledge :D

blain

Juniors
Ive tried to look at VOT, its average from what I've seen eh.

Welcome Jag!! Not Jag from FTP is it? :p

Latest posts