What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smash Hunt !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Saab

Referee
Razor said:
I agree. Saab has come out with some classics

Just responding the the git they call Razor. You wouldnt know a fact if it fell onto your lap out of the tits of pamela anderson

[furrycat]

Coach
LOL oh my god there is a lot of talk of sueing people lately :lol:

You haven't had any loss and there is no foreseeable loss. You have no reputation. It is the internet for christ sakes :lol:

A member on these forums tried to sue the forum for banning them - actually went to a solicitor. The solicitor just laughed :lol: What a joke you are Razor. walk away.

Razor

Coach
A member on these forums tried to sue the forum for banning them - actually went to a solicitor. The solicitor just laughed

Depends on the reason he was banned. If he was banned because of his race, religion or disability then the forum can't legally ban him because it's discrimination. Ditto if he was banned on false claims or accusations by other forum members.

It is the internet for christ sakes

The fact it's the Internet makes no difference. The reason most clubs no longer have forums is because of the threat of them being sued.

You haven't had any loss and there is no foreseeable loss.

There doesn't need to be for a defamation claim. For a defamation claim there only needs to be a potential loss of reputation.

But it's even in the forum guidelines that Kiwi agreed to when signing up. When you quote someone you must include the entire quote, or if you edit it you must not change the context. Kiwi did. It's a forum rule.

[furrycat]

Coach
Um... thats what foreseeable loss is.

You are a complete jackarse. Take it from someone who knows a lot more about the subject than you (You are merely second guessing or usign the online Law website), you could not sue the forums for someone having a misquote in their signature :roll:

Razor said:
I lure little boys into my gingerbread house
Sue me.

[furrycat]

Coach
The forum can ban anyone they want for whatever reason. It's their forum. It's not public domain. If the forum was passworded restricting people registering, is that discrimination? Think not.

DeeGan

Bench
To read that 'Hunt got what he deserved' and that 'the sight of karmichael, in a coma, propped up on the medivac was heart rending stuff' is quite simply taking it too far. No need to really comment, the poster is as one put it a 'hero' and perhaps sees this as a way to deal with the 50-12 drubbing last night. The World Champions of 2005 looked like the World Chumps we have been accustomed too in years gone by.

As for the hit, according to the laws of the game in 2006, it was illegal and he might see time on the sidelines depending on the grading of the tackle. I don't think it was intentional (though his comments before the game are ill timed) and it will come down to whether it was reckless or careless. I think it might be the latter.

Offence - G1 - G2 - G3 - G4 - G5
Intentional High Tackle - 550 - 650 - 750 - 850 - 950
Reckless High Tackle - 300 - 350 - 400 - 450 - 500
Careless High Tackle - 75 - 125 - 175- 225 - 275

Karmichael Hunt, barring one bad ball to King, was sound in his debut and threw the final pass for the Cooper try. He looked comfortable at this level and all barring the hit, continued to get up hit after hit from the Kiwi's who threw everything at him. We knew he was a tough kid, tonight confirmed that.

Two things that disappointed me after this hit, one, Tame Tupou carrying on like a pork chop whilst his Bronco team mate lay motionless on the ground (yes, it's a Test, though geez, Hunt watching the replay will raise an eyebrow) and two, the Australian forwards who vowed to protect Hunt were not exactly quick to clear house as Hunt lay idle. Maybe I expected too much.

Razor

Coach
Um... thats what foreseeable loss is.

No it's not. "Foreseeable loss" means that there will be or likely to be a loss in the future. "Potential loss" is there could be loss in the future, no matter how small a chance.

The forum can ban anyone they want for whatever reason. It's their forum. It's not public domain.

Makes no difference. Same as if you own a shop, you can't just not serve people for discriminatory reasons. Same as that North QLD fishing store owner got in seriously deepsh*t because he refused to serve people if they couldn't speak English. It's discrimination

If the forum was passworded restricting people registering, is that discrimination? Think not.

Depends on the guidelines on who got let in and who didn't

you could not sue the forums for someone having a misquote in their signature

Yes you can. And remove that made up quote from your post immediately. And read up on the forum guidelines. It strictly prohibits having misquotes from people implying they are quotes from that person. You are in violation of those guidelines. Here it is

EDITING OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS
Every member has the option to quote other member's posts when making a reply. Please note that posts which edit another person's post (by way of the quote function) will be deleted. In this we refer to 'quotes' which are deliberately trying to change the meaning of another member's post.
Repeated attempts at editing in this manner will result in a warning being sent and possible expulsion.
This doesn't include posts where the relevant point has been quoted. In this regard it is a matter of what is reasonable and commonsense should prevail.
This also doesn’t include ‘name calling’ by changing the name of author of the quote.

That is what you have blatanly done.

[furrycat]

Coach
Sue me.
Who said I am talking about you

From my law book
In theory, any individual or entity who considers damage to their reputation has or is likely to occur (That is, a foreseeable risk), as a result of material published, may sue the publisher/s of the material.

Kiss my arse.

Kiwi

First Grade
Razor said:
I think you should actually look at the way it was written.

It was pretty clear it mean approxiamtely 5 years. It's around 6 and a half years.

But how long he's lived here makes no difference to whether someone is a citizen or not. People have lived in Australia for 60 years and aren't Australian citizens.

No you read what I write because you know it's true. What is in your signiture is true. And what is in Kiwis signiture is an out-right lie(which btw if I so wished could sue both him and the forum for if I wanted too, as I made it clear what happened and he makes no mention of that in the signiture)

If your comments were true, and you're accusing me of being somewhat mentally ill, then for you to laugh at someone who is mentally ill shows what kind of person you are. And no person who is like that would admit to being like that.

So I know you know I'm correct and you read my posts for knowledge.

Your a tool.

After your claim that you said "you hit the wrong button" in another topic, and I pointed out by linking to the topic that you didn't, you went MIA. Do I need to show you to be a liar again? After all In know how confusing having two selections in a poll can be for an inept poster such as yourself. Especially when one of those choices is Johns, you just can't help yourself, god help us if you decide tell us what you did with the hand not on the mouse while you voted.

Kiwi

First Grade
How about we find ALL the part quotes you have done on these forums, the name calling ect, and counter sue your sorry arse?

( that should hopefully keep the f**khead busy for a while deleting all his posts )

Kiwi

First Grade
Thats gold.

I wonder where he is trying to put in that "he clicked the wrong button" so he can try to say I misquoted him.

Should we tell him now the date and time of the change shows up at the bottom of the post now or later?

Razor

Coach
How about we find ALL the part quotes you have done on these forums, the name calling ect, and counter sue your sorry arse?

I've done little name calling

And name calling is not defamation.

Read up on defamation laws

And btw you can't sue me without suing the forum

LOL @ his profile.

Current Activity..
Modifying Post @ 11:54 AM

And take a look at what post was modified moron

Mr Saab

Referee
How ironic, you claim you do little name calling yet you call someone a moron in the same post.
The only moron, and a f**king moron at that is you Razor...and yes razor i do alot of name calling

Razor

Coach
How ironic, you claim you do little name calling yet you call someone a moron in the same post.

I never said i didn't name call. I said I do little name calling. The fact Saab, furry and Kiwi are idiots means they are 3 I name call.

Kiwi

First Grade
Razor said:
I've done little name calling

And name calling is not defamation.

Read up on defamation laws

And btw you can't sue me without suing the forum

And take a look at what post was modified moron

Do yourself a favour and crawl back under your little rock, it's makes me feel bad when I have to keep showing up the mentaly challenged.

[furrycat]

Coach
You're the idiot who thinks he can sue people

Go to the US if you want to sue people for touching your shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts