What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMH: Eels' Perenara prepares for a test against Johns

Stagger eel

Staff member
Iafeta said:
As in Billy Ngawini? From what I saw from the Australian Presidents XIII v New Zealand A game, Billy Ngawini is one of the most talented young players I've ever seen.

As far as Marcus Perenara goes, it'll be interesting to see how he goes - a lot of good people over in Auckland have never really understood how Thomas Leuluai was preferred to him and how he never got a gig in the Warriors. The write ups on Marcus in Bartercard were quite outstanding.

he's certainly earned his spot in the top grade, it appears that we're looking at him as a backup hooker at the moment.

Utey

Coach
Welllll, all I have to say is he is a better lock/5/8 then he'll be at hooker.

eelz47

Coach
coca-cola said:
marcus is going to prepare for the test by making a booking at the salon a fortnight prior so his hair is at perfect length for game day.

"you gotta look good to play good" marcus p

stuke

Bench
Marcus was selected for the Kiwis first tour to England for the Tri-Nations, though he didn't get a game. that was before he joined us.

Latest posts