What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMH intent on ripping the Bulldogs apart

LoyalBulldog

Juniors
So much for Ms. McClymont's apology on The 'Lack of Footy' Show last (Thurs 22/8) night. She comes out at the end of the segment and says "Page 1 tomorrow the Dogs crisis worsens." So not only has the Herald ripped us apart as a team, a supporter base and destroyed our proud tradition, they are now intent on making the entire entity collapse. Granted, the Bulldogs management are the major ones at fault, but the Herald needs to know where to draw the line. What I don't get is how Ms. McClymont has the nerve to apologise when she continues to break these stories. Only doing her job? Someone sack her.
Another point on that - why was the Herald so irresponsible to publicly release the information when the NRL should be the ones to have seen it. Instead they allowed speculation to occur and public ridicule of Bulldogs fans, players (undeservedly) and (deservedly) the management.
As I mentioned in another thread, I think the punishment was too central on the team and very light on the club. The decision itself shouldve been made heavily but it was balanced wrongly. I would've said $1m fine and 18 points deduction. Oh well, we'll see what happens.

Cheers all and thanks for reading my whinge ;)
LoyalBulldog

El Duque

Bench
Yes it's all Kate McClymont and the Heralds fault that your mob are corrupt cheats.

I say three cheers to them for exposing it now as who knows how long this would've gone on for.

imported_Docker

Juniors
What exactly should journalists do when they have a story of cheating, probable fraud, corruption?

Oh yes, that's right, they should refuse to do their job.

I can sympathise for how you feel but not with what you said. If you don't want corruption reported then don't do anything corrupt, simple really.

LoyalBulldog

Juniors
Meh, I'm just shocked and disappointed (as any Bulldogs fan would be right now). It's probably best to ignore most of what I say while the shock passes. It's pretty cutting to have your team kicked out, especially when its the management that have screwed everyone over.

Cheers all,
LoyalBulldog

That's cool, don't worry about it. Just rememberthere is more to life than football, at the end of the day it's only a sport, it won't kill you, and life goes on. It is just an emotional roller coaster thatmakes you feel good or bad, and sometimes even both at once, but none of them lastvery long.

You'll get over it and even forget it faster than you think. If it's any consolation to you, youare going to have company in 2 weeks.