What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMH item

greg

Juniors
I haven't been to Henson since '82. From the sounds of some of the comments from the fans it sounds like nothings changed, its still a great afternoon out.
I can't decide if Mr SAMUELSON the author is a w$nker or just a first class stirrer.

brendothejet

First Grade
Whoever wrote this blog has just proven why you are confined to "blogspace" on the internet and not actually producing any real journalistic work.

As a fan AND PLAYER for the Newtown Jets I can tell you first hand you are wrong.

The Roosters are in the mess they are in for any number of reasons, but the blame does not rest on the Jets.

You know the Western Suburbs Magpies, feeder team for WEsts Tigers has only won 8 games in two seasons, yet the Tigers are the current premiers.

How's that statistical coincidence fit for you?

Seems a little latte for facts now!

BTJ

Jeffles

Bench
What a great mob of fans we have to defend the day.

The real NRL = Newtown Rugby League

UP THE MIGHTY JETS!!!!

brendothejet said:
You know the Western Suburbs Magpies, feeder team for WEsts Tigers has only won 8 games in two seasons, yet the Tigers are the current premiers.quote]

Brenno's... Wests Magpies aren't a feeder club for the wests tigers, only the BRET feed the NRL team.

Anyway there are some A grade w@nkers who have no idea what they are talking about when they think that a day out at Henson is all about bloody Latte's.

How true is that. NRL = Newtown Rugby League! Love it!

Kingy83

Juniors
Id just like to know how it can be the curse of Newtown when the Premier league team is coming 2nd on the ladder and the Jim Beam cup team is coming 3rd. Seems like the only way the roosters are going to taste success for any time soon is to grab hold of the Newtown Jets firmer than BTJ with his fist around a schooner.

Choppies

Coach
Henson Park Hornets said:
brendothejet said:
You know the Western Suburbs Magpies, feeder team for WEsts Tigers has only won 8 games in two seasons, yet the Tigers are the current premiers.quote]

Brenno's... Wests Magpies aren't a feeder club for the wests tigers, only the BRET feed the NRL team.

Anyway there are some A grade w@nkers who have no idea what they are talking about when they think that a day out at Henson is all about bloody Latte's.

How true is that. NRL = Newtown Rugby League! Love it!

It's about cracking open a few KB's for me :D Crack em open on the hill with the yobbos. Bliss

2 True Blues

Coach
That reporter is a toss !!!! See he even censored my comments though the jist of it still remains. Cuts out the bits he does not like.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
brendothejet said:
The Roosters are in the mess they are in for any number of reasons, but the blame does not rest on the Jets.

Absolutely, someone just had too much time on their hands.. I am very happy for the Jet's success this year and hope that our partnership is a long one and we can both be there on Grand Final day in the near future. I believe the Jets will be there this season and what a great sight it will be.

Billy Gunn

Juniors
Guys the Wall has live updates posted during the games as Roosters supporters want the Jets to win as we want good players in form getting a run in the top grade......The roosters have issues alright and it started way before the Jets came on board.

I think the partnership is going well and would love to see a first grade game back at Hensen

2 True Blues

Coach
That would be great to see for sure GUNN. Dont think we fit the todays NRL requirements though unfortunately for a first grade game. However it certainly would be an awesome flashback for me and many of the passionate supporters at the Jets.

Great to see the Roosters back with a good win against the Sharks last weekend in the NRL.

Billy Gunn

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
That would be great to see for sure GUNN. Dont think we fit the todays NRL requirements though unfortunately for a first grade game. However it certainly would be an awesome flashback for me and many of the passionate supporters at the Jets.

Great to see the Roosters back with a good win against the Sharks last weekend in the NRL.

I can't see why it couln't be done - lets face it the requirements were only set to kick souths out and force Wests and Balmain to merge.

They should I believe move some of the low drawing games to Henson ( I mean that in a positive way) and the traditional games like Anzac day and the Bunnies should be played at Aussie with the Jets playing also.