What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMH: Late mail

caylo

Bench
We'll that does leave us with four very inexperianced players. Mateo, Inu, Green and Fa'aosso. And on second thoughts id think Inu will come into the centres otherwise Reddy would have been brought up. And even though i tipped green to come in on the bench i realy hope he starts.

caylo

Bench
Hellsy said:
Good stuff Spidey.... thanks for the heads up too!! ;-) ;-)

No reason to doubt him, and i still believe he is correct but late mail has come through without mention on Finch being out, and states that Grothe is likly to move into the centres (i realy hope not) with reddy on the wing. Could be a smoke screen for the youngsters, i realy hope so!

MrT

Juniors
caylo said:
No reason to doubt him, and i still believe he is correct but late mail has come through without mention on Finch being out, and states that Grothe is likly to move into the centres (i realy hope not) with reddy on the wing. Could be a smoke screen for the youngsters, i realy hope so!

Grothe in the centres is laughable, he struggles passing as it is. I'd be worried about his defence also. I hope resigning Reddy doesn't cost us Inu or Taumila.

For mine Reddy offers nothing.

It's time for Hayne to be played where he can get more involved

strider

Post Whore
wowzers!!! ... thanks spidey

* makes mental note to steer clear of jake given eela's comments *

spiderdan

Bench
how much of a clown is ray hadley?

filthy_spammers posted a tidbit on his site re: this info which someone passed onto hadley. he made a comment like: well that's different to my mail and what parramatta are saying. like he freakin knows everything. great to see such a [sarcasm] great [/sarcasm] rugby league know-all get his inside info from the internet. driving into sydney i couldn't help laughing at him.

in any case, blake and inu played very well and tim looked a lot more comfortable playing next to blake than anyone else he's partnered in the halves.

i made a comment somewhere a couple of years ago that green/smith/mateo is a scrum-base that could win us a premiership. i wouldn't care if we didn't make the finals this year if hagan gave these guys plenty of time to play together this year. it'll make us stronger for next year.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I asked Damian Kelly lastnight if he's playing ducks and drakes with the media and he just said "not really" they never asked me who'll replace T so I didn't tell them..:lol:

although I think the club did use Joel Reddys name as a carrot on a stick to the media a few days ago..:lol:

strider

Post Whore
maybe the media just jumped to their usual conclusions??? - joel had filled in till now and so they jumped in and wrote his name up for the sake of writing something - wouldn't surprise me

caylo

Bench
spiderdan said:
how much of a clown is ray hadley?

filthy_spammers posted a tidbit on his site re: this info which someone passed onto hadley. he made a comment like: well that's different to my mail and what parramatta are saying. like he freakin knows everything. great to see such a [sarcasm] great [/sarcasm] rugby league know-all get his inside info from the internet. driving into sydney i couldn't help laughing at him.

in any case, blake and inu played very well and tim looked a lot more comfortable playing next to blake than anyone else he's partnered in the halves.

i made a comment somewhere a couple of years ago that green/smith/mateo is a scrum-base that could win us a premiership. i wouldn't care if we didn't make the finals this year if hagan gave these guys plenty of time to play together this year. it'll make us stronger for next year.

I think they could win it this year to be honest. Green was just perect fold for timmy, all the preasure was on timmy with the boot, so they just went to green, and he looked at ease. Kick superbly. At the end of the year id let finch go... in all seriousness, no matter what it cost us, because he shouldn't be chosen over blake after yesterday peformace. I hope hags put him in PL just like he did to lowrie, if he performs then he can have his spot back (assuming blake or timmy arnt performing). Until then he should bid his time, and if he cant get it back by the end of the year, see ya later.

Latest posts