What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smith must be sacked

Harold Holt

Juniors
Sharks were the better side by far and he lost us the game without question. He must go for next week. 4 attacking kicks and four duck eggs. Rickey must punish him for that effort.

Harold Holt

Juniors
I know that but that performance by Smith will give Rickey no choice now.
By the way i think we found our full back in Gardener.

Dirk Diggler

Juniors
That performance was a absolute sh*t. Hang on, the back line performance was absolute sh*t. Those poor forwards once again carried the entire team. But honestly what a sh*t effort from the rest of them with the exception of Gardner. Players like Gallen tackling their asses off for 80 minutes, all their hard work thrown down the drain as soon as the ball comes near the back line. Also Barrett, Smith and Ferguson... most over rated players EVER! Gardner will prove himself to be a huge asset for the team, he composed himself so well when the pressure was on... lets hope we can keep him.

Frailty

First Grade
Barrett was fairly ok...

Some errors, and some kicks that were not good (but better than Smith's) with the Broncos back three catching on the full and able to gain a lot of ground... He also has a tendency to make some wrong decisions. In the last 15 minutes we were attacking the Broncos line on the left hand side and he passed the ball to (i think) Millington who was marked by two broncos already and dropped the pass... If he had passed behind to Gardner or the centre, we would have been in on the left - if Tautai caught it that is.

But he is definitely better playing a running role, and that chip and chase was great - unlucky lockyer held onto the tackle.

Windy70

Juniors
Smith might as well of had a Donkey jersey on tonight. I was happy with the rest. I was proud....but smith destroyed 4 tries as clear as day.

That game was 12 v 14 as far as I'm concerned.