What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smith v Porter (partial spoiler)

The Shire

Juniors
Porter is not the future, nor can you get to finals footy with him.

Smith is a better 7 although he had an absolute shocker.
He always kick to the air, he has to put it on the ground more.
Tautai is the WORST player in the NRL for sure.

Frenzy.

Immortal
coolumsharkie said:
I think Smith needs to up his dose.. For real!

Without wanting to make light of Tim's ailment (and I know you aren't trying to either cools) I have seen people with Bi Polar Disorder in less stressful situations than being a Shark playmaker, run into enormous problems.

His blowups are probably part of his mania and almost certainly aimed at himself.

Hope he's OK

Weaponhead

Coach
This is a legitimate concern. His decision making under pressure was seriously flawed. It can't be easy on him coming into the mess that the Cronulla Sharks given his history.

Smith is a talent and hopefully he can realise it here.

Hughesy215

Juniors
Smith just had a shocker plan and simple, happens to everyone... the concerning thing is if it happens again! I thought there were alot of positives from last nights game and if smith wasnt so confident in fergos ability in the air and went through the hands even once the game would be alot different

millersnose

Post Whore
smith has had a string of poor games - remember a few weeks back when he was penriths top try assist man

Hughesy215

Juniors
I can remember one intercept pass that if collis is 1 metre closer to smith cronulla score. There may well have been others but i was at the game and may have missed them.

Plastered

Juniors
Not sure why Josh Lewis never gets a mention. For those that get to see the reggies, how's he been going?

Special K

Coach
Smith has been miserable since day 1 at the club. He is surviving on reputation. I wish he would GTFO

webShark

Does anyone think it's worth giving Chad Townsend a go? Personally, I think they will plump for John Morris.

Chad has improved since last year.

carcharias

Immortal
Does anyone think it's worth giving Chad Townsend a go? Personally, I think they will plump for John Morris.

Chad has improved since last year.

is he the half that played in the game before first grade against Parra?

if so ...I thought he went alright.

Latest posts