What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snail brain shillo your captain of the future

john oldie

Juniors
Dopey Daves new captain . Three penalties given by Snail Brain and we lose by eight

Another disgracefull loss and Dopey will blame everybody but

himself and make SNAIL BRAIN Captain again next week and if Campo injured again next year
l
how can he or his brother show their faces in any street in canberra

What a couple of fools

Last edited:

Cryptic

Juniors
Yeah Shillington's plan of dropping the ball constantly didn't come off at all... Just f**k off john oldie, you never do anything but single post, don't reply, don't discuss, don't put up solutions... And Campese will be captain next year... You know, our highest paid best player who has been injured for all bar 7 minutes this season....

And he and his brother can show their faces because, unlike you, they have actually done something with their lives... f**k right off befor you dare to say anything against either of them.... For the 1 BILLIONITH time they had NOTHING to do with the hiring of each other... They are both stewards and clubmen, WTF are you? Some sad merkin who posts on a form once every two weeks when you work out how to use the internet?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Shillo put in one of his more brainless performances. Must have given away 25 penalties by himself. We are just a dumb side all round though.

skeepe

Immortal
Oh how I do look forward to john oldie's brainless posts. Never shows up after a win mind you. Never actually returns to a thread he's created to debate with the rest of the posters who regularly comprehensively rip apart his insane ramblings.

How do you know Shillington will be captain next year? Everything I've heard would suggest Campese is first in line for a start...

Oh I don't know why I'm bothering, the coward won't bother to come back to this thread ever again, it's pointless. Can we merge all of his threads into one super whingefest? Probably won't happen with two fake, sorry excuses for fans as mods but I can only hope.

john oldie

Juniors
Yeah Shillington's plan of dropping the ball constantly didn't come off at all... Just f**k off john oldie, you never do anything but single post, don't reply, don't discuss, don't put up solutions... And Campese will be captain next year... You know, our highest paid best player who has been injured for all bar 7 minutes this season....

And he and his brother can show their faces because, unlike you, they have actually done something with their lives... f**k right off befor you dare to say anything against either of them.... For the 1 BILLIONITH time they had NOTHING to do with the hiring of each other... They are both stewards and clubmen, WTF are you? Some sad merkin who posts on a form once every two weeks when you work out how to use the internet?

legend

Coach
Oh how I do look forward to john oldie's brainless posts. Never shows up after a win mind you. Never actually returns to a thread he's created to debate with the rest of the posters who regularly comprehensively rip apart his insane ramblings.

How do you know Shillington will be captain next year? Everything I've heard would suggest Campese is first in line for a start...

Oh I don't know why I'm bothering, the coward won't bother to come back to this thread ever again, it's pointless. Can we merge all of his threads into one super whingefest? Probably won't happen with two fake, sorry excuses for fans as mods but I can only hope.

I don't think Timbo and Aussies1st would like what you said about them skeepe.

:lol::cool::D

Im curious Oldie did you create a thread after the Dragons and Storm wins?

No-one is happy how the season has gone and there are things that need changing.