What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snowden

tlk

Bench
i dont know much about this bloke and was hopin u guys could fill me in

Special K

Coach
Was the most dominate player in age group from about 16s to 20s when he wanted to be.

Was treated like gods gift up there and got complacent. Stuart tried to bring him to the roosters a few years back but he wanted to stay loyal to the Knights. In the fish bowl of Newcastle got caught up with the wrong crowd and football seemed to take a back seat. If he gets his head on then we'll have two young rep quality props with him and douglas. It is a big if but worth the gamble. The storm were trying their best to grab him also.

I remember a game against the rip last year. The game was terrible and close then someone gave Kade a cheap shot. He then got pissed off and proceeded to run over the top of everyone and the Knights walked it in.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I remember you raving about him years ago K. Take out the extra curricular stuff and it's clear you made a good call on him ability wise because having had a look at him he has the talent.

I'm quite chuffed to have him at the Sharks.

Peek will be a good mentor.

imasharkie

Coach
Yeah with you on that Frenz.

K has been raving on about him for awhile.

Now that gets me excited about who we are getting. Would be great if he turns out to be another Dougy.

BTW has anyone heard what the go is with Douglas and his resigning. There was talk that he was the new CEO's priority signing.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Without a doubt the signing of the year..by next year he should sneak into the country team...what the heck il even say this year depending on his minutes played