What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So how's Aiden Kirk?

-Dr.J-

Juniors
Seeing as you've got to check him out all season now, how's he play, how do you sum him up? I really know very little about the guy apart from that he's joining my beloved Warriors next season. What are his traits? I hear he's injured just now?

Thanks guys, feel free to tell me as much as ya like ;)

mattyg

Bench
He tore his Cruciate Ligament in his knee in the opening 10 minutes of the grand final. I think it was shortly after he scored the try. Requires a knee reconstruction and he wont be back training until April. Bad luck for the kid, he was looking as though he might get a run in first grade next year. From what i seen of him in 10 minutes he looks pretty promising

bucks1972

Juniors
Aiden has been of the most consistent players all year. Possibly the best player all year. The Grand Final result could well have been different had he not gotten hurt. Should have been given an opporunity in first grade by the Roosters, but by the time they looked for someone else at fullback, he had signed for the Warriors.

Great defender, fearless under the high ball and classy in attck. Has all the skills and will be a great pick-up for the Warriors. Cant put it any other way than "wish he was still going to be in royal blue and white next year!"