What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Mario how many custom teams can we create??

Ok we know how many players we can create per team (40) but how many custom teams can we create all up????

Mario you were talking about this recently and said the numbers would vary between platforms.. so how many do you expect?? and because xbox and PC's have hard drives will they be unlimmited?? they should be IMO... can ya shed any light on this??
thanx

sheep

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
Sounds good. When you create a team can u play them in the same comp as teams in the NRL?

And if so at whos expense? I reckon Souths as they would be use to it... :D

Mario

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
Sounds good. When you create a team can u play them in the same comp as teams in the NRL?

You can't edit the default competitions, but you could replicate the NRL and add all the existing teams plus your custom team. You could choose to exclude Souths at this point if you so wished.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mario said:
pepstar87 said:

You can't edit the default competitions, but you could replicate the NRL and add all the existing teams plus your custom team. You could choose to exclude Souths at this point if you so wished.

i think there should be something that comes up when trying to exclude souths

maybe this message
"Been there, done that, just let it go, do you want to be sued?....."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ausguy

Coach
Just on that topic mario, can you explain to us how the draw would work once we add a team to the comp, or more importantly (to me anyway) can we re create next years 2004 draw and play a comp with the 15 nrl teams using next years draw? i dont want to play 2003 over and over if we can avoid it!

Ausguy

Coach
Mario said:
When you create a new competition, the draw is randomised.

is this based on anything or is it possible a team like souths would play
roosters, brisbane, bulldogs, knights, ect all the hard teams twice, and the easier teams once??

Latest posts