What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"So Much To Look Forward To"

Old Timer

Coach
  • 4 weeks of pulling your hair out
  • 4 weeks of cut & paste (save injuries)
  • 4 weeks of pressers and interviews saying we are going OK & just 1 week away from good form
  • 4 weeks away from setting a new record as to how far the leader of the comp can fall in less than half a season
  • 5 weeks from mad Monday
  • 5 weeks away from hearing how well we did, considering we weren't expected to go this far
  • 5 weeks from potential end of season review
  • Then we have next season to look forward to with "you know who" leading the way with a contract extension
  • How far James Graham will improve despite being 1 year older and even more busted
  • People waking up to the fact that Qld actually got it right with Hunt
  • People realising that whilst they think Millward is doing a great job, the fact is most of our purchases turn out to be pretty ordinary and not good enough to make a difference
  • Our marquis signing for next year (surely we must have 1) plus potentially renewing Latimore, Nighty, Nicholls & Pereira.
  • Toughest pre season yet.
  • Another year of optimism v pessimism in this place.
Bring it on I say

Last edited:

dungay dragon

Juniors
  • 4 weeks of pressers and interviews saying we are going OK & just 1 week away from good form
  • 4 weeks away from setting a new record as to how far the leader of the comp can fall in less than half a season
  • 5 weeks away from hearing how well we did, considering we weren't expected to go this far
  • Then we have next season to look forward to with "you know who" leading the way
  • How far James Graham will improve despite being 1 year older and even more busted
  • People realising that whilst they think Millward is doing a great job, the fact is most of our purchases turn out to be pretty ordinary and not good enough to make a difference
  • Our marquis signing for next year (surely we must have 1) plus potentially renewing Latimore, Nighty, Nicholls & Pereira.
Bring it on I say
you missed one OT
5 weeks from MARY getting a contract extension for a successful season !!

I don’t think anyone’s in any illusion our season ends in 5 weeks.

But hey, I look forward to the start of next year when we look like world beaters for a few months.

hazzbeen

Bench
  • Then we have next season to look forward to with "you know who" leading the way with a contract extension
Bring it on I say
Stop mate you are killing me , the thought of having to go through with the same crap and excuses under this coach .....

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Bring it on I say

OT you also forgot to add:
Another year of our promising juniors "developing" in reserve grade whilst the old guard is trotted out each week.

Gareth67

First Grade
Well I won’t have to worry about Point 1 - after the last few seasons it is now merely a distant memory .

But just about all the remaining points will certainly occur, geeze I pray for some filthy rich business mogul to buy the club out so as the Dragons can start 2019 with a clean slate .

Well I won’t have to worry about Point 1 - after the last few seasons it is now merely a distant memory .

But just about all the remaining points will certainly occur, geeze I pray for some filthy rich business mogul to buy the club out so as the Dragons can start 2019 with a clean slate .
Contact James Packer, he’s currently having “mental health” issues, which would be the only type of business man that would this basket case of a club.

Bench
The scary thing about next season is that we will not have the same start as this season. Teams know how to play us now. I thought at one time this season 2019 would bring us a premiership. I don’t feel this will happen.

Gareth67

First Grade
Contact James Packer, he’s currently having “mental health” issues, which would be the only type of business man that would this basket case of a club.

Ouch ! Please don’t make light of such conditions, more so when you consider that we have more then enough of those cases running our own club .

Ouch ! Please don’t make light of such conditions, more so when you consider that we have more then enough of those cases running our own club .
I’m not really, but I must admit that I have little sympathy for a bloke that’s worth billions and spends his life on luxury cruisers with beautiful women when I currently have $7.50 in the bank.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Bring it on I say

Millward isn’t doing a good job? Please say it ain’t so! You’ll only destroy the illusion and crush the hopes of many Saints’ fans.

Mr Red

First Grade
4 losses from 5 in the run home to the finals, going out the back door just like Groundhog Day from seasons past.....
Don’t worry the high performance committee has it under control, or have they already gone by the wayside???

Latest posts