What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So now Kirk is willing to take a pay cut...

Nuffy

Bench
Why don't they just punt the bloke and be done with it. What exactly has he done, on or off the field, in the last 3 months to justify us making any effort.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Nuffy said:
Why don't they just punt the bloke and be done with it. What exactly has he done, on or off the field, in the last 3 months to justify us making any effort.

How about in the last 3 years. Half a dozen decent games in that time doesn't mean he deserves 150K for next season.

otori

Juniors
Nuffy said:

He does make every other single player in our team look better by comparison. Not sure if that's such a good thing though.

Whats Doing

Bench
Apparently the only good thing that Kirk does which is why the knights players want him resigned is that he does all the cooking at the BBQ's.

I will sign on to do the cooking at $75k per year which provides more money under the salary cap.

Now you may all think thats a generous offer by myself but I am willing to put myself out for the overall benefit of the club.

cram

Bench
I think you blokes forget that it is his job to get the snags, bread and beer for the BBQ's. Surely that deserves at least 150k a year. Heck, he has even offered to take home the jumpers and wash them after games.