What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So... The Broncos tomorrow night..

Phoenix_Raider

Juniors
Will there be any updates on the game? anyone going to the game that could possibly give us updates?? (pm me if you want my mobile # to sms updates from the game).

Raider_69

Post Whore
If im home (and thats unlikely) but if im home i will relay the scores here from Souls to the LU public :)

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
I can't think of much worse than sitting on the internet and pressing the refresh button for 80 minutes, especially seeing that it is a trial. I'd rather see the result and 10 seconds of highlights on the news or sports tonight or SBS World Sport. What is worse, though, is that we won't have it much better for the first 4 rounds of the season proper. Looks like there won't be a live Raiders game until round 5.

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
If im home (and thats unlikely) but if im home i will relay the scores here from Souls to the LU public :)

this will of course invlove a time delay of approx 2 min ;-)

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
More like 30 seconds. I posted a new thread once then a poll directly afterwards and as soon as the new page came up, there was a post from 69 :LOL:

woodgers

Bench
Who cares?

It is a trial, we are playing for fitness mainly and hopefully the odd combination

I don't care if we get done 80 zip

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: your a sh*t stirrer bay
chances are i wont be online anyways, but im sure someone will be to relay the scores to LU
ill likely be out on the drink and will come home at some ungodly hour and check the scores

Phoenix_Raider

Juniors
woodgers said:
Who cares?

It is a trial, we are playing for fitness mainly and hopefully the odd combination

Pull the razor wire out of your arse and cheer up for once... i swear sometimes times, people could be forgiven for thinking you hate the raiders with a passion.

Raider Azz

Bench
what the hell are you on about phoenix? all he's saying is the trial doesn't matter, it's about working out combinations, etc. (and he's right).

gcbronco

Juniors
woodgers said:
Who cares?

Agreed, if you think us Bronco supporters will get super worked up about thumping the raiders or getting thrashed by them your mistaken, trials are good for dusting off the cobwebs, getting some combination together and trialling players in positions you need to explore options in, for us thats Hunt at halfback for example. After the 1999 trials and how the season panned out it showed me the result on the scoreboard doesnt reflect how the season will necessarily pan out.

I don't think woodgers is negative by saying that, just sees what the trials are and not just the numbers on the scoreboard.

Good luck tonight too and let the best team win :)

Phoenix_Raider

Juniors
Raider_Azz said:
what the hell are you on about phoenix? all he's saying is the trial doesn't matter, it's about working out combinations, etc. (and he's right).
I wasn't specifically referring to he said about the trial, it just seems like he's always so negative about everything.

Phoenix_Raider

Juniors
Oh and i know trial games are only for trial and error/dusting off the cob webs, i'm just excited about the new season and hold an interest in how our combinations and such are forming as 06' season approaches.

luffy

Juniors
Our combinations will be good. All the Forwards will play a different game to what the backs are used too.