What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So was it anybody in here?

Nikki

Coach
The one under the big screen were the guys that had the sign at the Aussie game at the end of last year. I think I'd posted a pic of it at the time. The other sign was done on cardboard, but was just as affective. I shoulda asked him if I could take a pic.

Nikki

Coach
Well no one else seems to have owned up to it. I apparently didnt remember it correctly, but it was the same "you aint a lyon your a dog" kinda thing. But there was a photo of a dog with Jamie's face stuck on it. It was quite creative.

Clarkieel

Juniors
fri night was you aint a lyon your a dog I believe as it was near wher ei was sitting Im saving my sign for the parra stadium game

scottyeel

Bench
Nikki said:
Well no one else seems to have owned up to it. I apparently didnt remember it correctly, but it was the same "you aint a lyon your a dog" kinda thing. But there was a photo of a dog with Jamie's face stuck on it. It was quite creative.
The poor dog that had that ugly f**king thing stuck to its body.:(

Lol... It was me.

"You ain't a Lyon, You're a Dog"

Took for forever aswell! Do you know how hard it is to find a large picture of a forward facing dog?

scottyeel

Bench
join the bandwagon said:
Lol... It was me.

"You ain't a Lyon, You're a Dog"

Took for forever aswell! Do you know how hard it is to find a large picture of a forward facing dog?
So take a photo and post it.

Eelectrifying

Juniors
Nikki said:

Thanks thats where doing Art for my HSC got me. Yeah that sign was mine. I was on the 40mtr line. I didn't see the one under the scoreboard but apparently it said something similar to my one. Thanks im glad you appreciated it... I think Lyon saw it at the start of the second half.

Nikki said:

I sat next to them. On the 40m line, Eastern side of the field. Very good.

Too bad I didn't hear many others boo the dog. Of course he only touched it 3 times in the first half.

eelz47

Coach
Eelectrifying said:
Thanks thats where doing Art for my HSC got me. Yeah that sign was mine. I was on the 40mtr line. I didn't see the one under the scoreboard but apparently it said something similar to my one. Thanks im glad you appreciated it... I think Lyon saw it at the start of the second half.

we sat infront of you, 1st row. there was me, eelaholic nikki and mits, also parrapiggy was there. you should of said gday

and jtbw what was the other picture of?