What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who are we chasing for 2007

Go Nulla

Bench
Ok so we know Bailey & Vagana are goneski's for next year, and according to other threads we aren't chasing Lyons, and Thommo hasn't made up his mind yet. So the questions is...who the hell are we chasing ???

Sharkie™

Juniors
no they havnt but im sure they have, but they are smart. they wont let you know they are talking to other players because of "anti tampering"....well that what helps me sleep at night.

Sideline Eye

Juniors
Management has left its run very, very late. Their main aim is to resign, but thats not good enough. If Thommo goes, we are cactus., because Pritchard unexpectidly resigned with the Panthers.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well SLE with the mass exodus of lower grade forwards they should be able to match any offer to Thommo!

Since 73

First Grade
ShArKsMaN:

no they havnt but im sure they have, but they are smart. they wont let you know they are talking to other players because of "anti tampering"....well that what helps me sleep at night.

How are ya Barry?
Nice alias.

Sharkie™

Juniors
lol u got me....

but if i was barry thommo would have been resigned by now because i would have done it by any means possible....might even resign covell. who knows.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
sounds like the CEO has f*cked up? No signings?

As for suring up ,we have 3 of the most talked up juniors on the forum offered f**k all & are goneskis.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
4 if you count Caine reefy. He was goneski pre injury. Dunno what'll happen with him now

Inferno

Coach
ok, opposite question, who are we expected to lose? I'm more worried about losses than gains.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The hit list should be
Webster
Roy
Cross
Mad Dogs
Turner
Burns

Dykes half Burns five eight Webster centre cross centre alby & unco wings turner at the back.

yes f*cken please!!!