What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, who has stepped up ?

ozbash

Referee
For me, it has to be Packer, no more lazy hit ups and falling off tackles. I think he may even enjoy Pricey not there..

tkr

Juniors
Yep, he really has. It's also good to see Matulino finally upping the tempo too.

Same for me. I thought Matulino seemed a bit lazy last year but he stepped up big time this year. Good on him. Played well yesterday. :D

Meth

Staff member
James Maloney- had to really step up with Seymour's injuries; having a decent #6 has made a massive difference for us this year.

Ben Matulino- sluggish start, but he has come back strong.

Also, Jerome Ropati- his 2010 has been much, much better than his 2009 and he has won so many of his critics over. Same goes for Ian Henderson.

Scott

Bench
Ben Matulino is the big improver. Really found his home in the front row.

Ian Henderson has been superb for the last 2 months.

Joel Moon has been excellent as well when asked to do a job in the centres. Makes very good dummy half runs, a couple of good offloads per game, and defensively very sound out wide.

Also, don't underestimate the work Luck does in the middle. He's a really good link man for the forwards and the halves. Often throws a good little tip-on to move the defence a bit further out.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Ben Matulino is the big improver. Really found his home in the front row.

Ian Henderson has been superb for the last 2 months.

Joel Moon has been excellent as well when asked to do a job in the centres. Makes very good dummy half runs, a couple of good offloads per game, and defensively very sound out wide.

Also, don't underestimate the work Luck does in the middle. He's a really good link man for the forwards and the halves. Often throws a good little tip-on to move the defence a bit further out.

Agreed, in full. I've also been impressed with Moon.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Yep Moon as gone well, to the point where I don't think we need to go out and sign another outside back. Inu, Moon, Ropati can cover centre and if a couple get injured then Brown and Mannering can also.

And Henderson has gone well, not long ago most people on here didn't want him in the side.