What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who here thinks they are a metrosexual?

Crusher

Coach
In other words, a straight man who thinks they are a gay man trying to be straight!

Dani

Immortal
I hate metros. I refuse to date anyone who takes longer to get ready than i do.

Crusher

Coach
Then I suggest if you had to wiat for LG to shave his body you'd be waiting for a few days considering all the trucks he'd need to carry away the hair.

I think anyone who considers themself to be metrosexual should be tied naked to the bar at The Tool Shed and a bullseye painted on their butt.

They won't be metrosexual when they leave...

Martli

Coach
Crusher said:
OK Marti, what's a munter. And don;t say it has something to do with sheep :)

Nothing to do with sheep. It's hard to explain what a munter is, if you met me you'd soon know though. That kid of guy that loves to see a bit of a fight at the footy and will just yell out stupid sh*t - that's sort of a munter.

Martli

Coach
Martli said:
Nothing to do with sheep. It's hard to explain what a munter is, if you met me you'd soon know though. That kid of guy that loves to see a bit of a fight at the footy and will just yell out stupid sh*t - that's sort of a munter.

The kind of idiot who wears an all blacks beanie, a flannel shirt, a wife beater, a fake mo, stubbies and gumboots to his school ball even!!! :crazy:

Martli

Coach
Crusher said:
you mean something like, 'the Warriors are inbred morons' :)

Nah that's too spophisticated. I was shouting out "bring on wendall sailor" at the hurricans vs. NSW warratahs semi-final this year after he got busted for coke.

Latest posts