What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who's travelling up?

maccattack

Juniors
How many Melbourne based Storm fans from these forums are travelling up for the GF?

There are still flights and trains available.

Who's going?

ortz18

Juniors
I'm there, but I live in Sydney ;). Much cheaper! Managed to get my hands on some category 3 tickets last night. Not the best in the house but it will do.

MsStorm

Bench
Are they doing buses ??

Yes..I was at the social club last night and they were handing out pamphlets...sure there will be some info on the storm site.
Looked great value. Just under $200 for bus and accommodation for twin share..bit cheaper for 4 sharing a room.

Unfortunately I can't go to the g/f, but hoping there is a place where storm supporters can get together to cheer on the u20's and our beloved Storm team.

big_matt

Juniors
I'm going up there but we dont have tickets. Hopefully will get some outside the ground. If anyone can get us 2, or if there are any members who could buy 2 and sell them to us, I would be over the moon.

maccattack

Juniors
I'm going up there but we dont have tickets. Hopefully will get some outside the ground. If anyone can get us 2, or if there are any members who could buy 2 and sell them to us, I would be over the moon.

Well. I cant go so if you want I can let you use my member code to buy tickets.

PM me if you like.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
I am going up for it but this bloody ticketing arrangement is sh*thouse, you can only get 2 tickets per membership and there are 7 of us going up and we only have 3 membership cards.

If anyone has a spare please let me know!!!!

Latest posts