What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[social] Hi All

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Hi again forum people!

After a few months in the wilderness (New Zealand, Japan, London) I'm all set up in the north of England (league territory) now, and back on the net. Living in York (a beautiful old town), so the local ESL teem is Leeds Rhinos, wearing the blue and gold and leading the comp! I'm missing the Eels bigtime, only being able to catch two NRL games a weekend on Sky Sports in the pub...

York has it's own league team, the Knights who are going OK in a strugglers division (NRL2?) wearing the two blues. Went and saw them slice up Gateshead Thunder (waeing Melbourne Storm jerseys?) last weekend, at a home ground that felt like it was very old school, kind of a cross between Granville Park and old Cumberland Oval?

Loving catching up on all the forum banter all at once, and the reports and opinion of all the Eels games and lower grade news. Keep it up people, and expect my name around here a bit more often from now on.
F**k off!

emjaycee

Coach
And then he became a f**kwit.

Was quite odd actually. It was like he switched his f**kwit switch from off to on.
Yeah, I met him a few times at the Leagues Club for drinks before or after the game (with a few other LU posters from days gone by). I was really surprised by his change in attitude, especially towards Suity as they used to get on okay, both in here and in real life.

strider

Post Whore
Yeah, I met him a few times at the Leagues Club for drinks before or after the game (with a few other LU posters from days gone by). I was really surprised by his change in attitude, especially towards Suity as they used to get on okay, both in here and in real life.
Suity, Bart and Fishy were once upon a time like the 3 like minded amigos sorting all us merkins out

TheRam

Coach
What happened to Bart? Where did he go? Did he just stop posting? Or did Soros stick his crooked nose into this as well and abduct him to his alien Atlantis Pizza Parlour to be with the rest of his faulty toys?

Or did Soros flick Barts f**kwit switch just to f**k with us all?

TheRam

Coach
Oh and while on this kind of subject, whatever happened to everyone's favourite lunatic El Dicko? Anyone know?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure he'll be back, you all keep asking about him and I've told him you all miss him very much

Latest posts