What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Socks up or down?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
It’s the fashion these days..

No one wants to have their sports socks visible..

Unless they are cyclists..

And everyone hates cyclists..

st penguin

Juniors
Fair point. Now, I’m a bit confused. Could some players have worn the traditional B & B socks while others had the shortened version?

Weird.

Very weird. Maybe you could choose full length or quarter length socks. And now this year there’s an in between half-length sock.

This is going to frustrate me now - can’t wait to see what they wear charity shield.

grouch

First Grade
View attachment 27466

Well I might be wrong - but these don’t look like rolled down socks to me.

View attachment 27466
And in the clip from that game, I spotted Ben Hunt and James Graham both wearing the longer B&B socks. Weird.

I know this is getting into mega-nerdy territory now, but apparently there's a clause in the NRL operations manual stating that if players wear compression socks (you know, those Skins type things) they must not go higher than the playing socks. Wonder if these means players who wear Skins wear the long socks, and everyone else goes the shorter ones. In my opinion that is not a good look

Hawkins

Juniors
Dragons Team: Belin on trial, Widdop might be going home to the UK, Corey Norman is a Wank Pheasant, Ben Hunt the million dollar baby....

Dragons fans: So those socks huh.

Latest posts