What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Out!

The Colonel

Immortal
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Pricks.

I was going to get tickets today....

NRL you BASTARDS, change the friggin' game to Telstra.

You snooze...... mates of mine had me on to Ticketek at about half time of yesterdays game...

It is unfortunate and the game should move to Telstra but not at the expense of the Parramatta Cowboys game though....

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
tigers brought 35 000 supporters yesterday
dragons bring 35 000 around usually
cowboys will bring 3000
parra will bring about 30 000

tigers + dragons = 70 000 into 40 000
parra vs cowboys = 35 000 around into 80 000

Mr Saab

Referee
it is not so easy to change the venue. We are talking about a major prelim final here...not some group 10 game.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I know a couple of season ticket holders from the Tigers who were unable to get tickets after lining up at 9am this morning. If anyone deserves to be able to get tickets, it's season ticket holders.

What a disgrace.

Choppies

Coach
Its just a change of days is all.
Telstra gets more than they would on the Sunday and Aussie will still get the same amount of people.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
tigers brought 35 000 supporters yesterday
dragons bring 35 000 around usually
cowboys will bring 3000
parra will bring about 30 000

tigers + dragons = 70 000 into 40 000
parra vs cowboys = 35 000 around into 80 000

last years game at Telstra got 43k and it was between Roosters and Cowboys.

This year may very well get even more.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
yeah maybe, but theres no doubting the Tigers Saints games would draw one of the greatest non grand final crowds in NRL history if not the greatest

but being realistic its not possible. youd have to cancel 40 000 Tigers VS St George already sold tickets already and probably 20 000 already sold parra vs cowboys tickets

Nickeel

Juniors
Choppies said:
Its just a change of days is all.
Telstra gets more than they would on the Sunday and Aussie will still get the same amount of people.

Easy to say, but on a personal level, I have my tickets for Sunday afternoon - bought them a week ago, once I knew for certain on which day we were playing.

I can't make it on Saturday night, as I have other commitments.

The venue - Aussie v Telstra - doesn't worry me, but the date does. I would be more than happy for the powers that be to switch the Saturday night game to Telstra, but to go switching the dates and times less than a week out from the biggest game of the year so far is not really an option. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this way, either.

Nick

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
yeah maybe, but theres no doubting the Tigers Saints games would draw one of the greatest non grand final crowds in NRL history if not the greatest

but being realistic its not possible. youd have to cancel 40 000 Tigers VS St George already sold tickets already and probably 20 000 already sold parra vs cowboys tickets

Why do you talk if you have no idea what you're on about?

Latest posts