What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Out!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
PARRA_FAN said:
Its hard to change a finals venue in the space of 7 days, especially when theyre Sydney teams. People like me wouldve already bought tickets to those events and if they changed venues you wouldve lost your good seat. I dont know what wouldve happened if they really did, would they give you a choice of where you want to seat. A bit hard to do that before the match, I'd like to see it happen but it wouldve impossible.

I agree, it would have been very difficult.

But this should ensure in future years that both matches are played at Telstra.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
hybrid_tiger said:
I agree, it would have been very difficult.

But this should ensure in future years that both matches are played at Telstra.

Geezus some people are hypocrites...

Were you not one of the band of merry men last year crying out against Telstra being used for footy, in particular by your beloved club?

FFS. Why are there so many threads on this one ridiculous whingefest?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
dodge said:
Geezus some people are hypocrites...

Were you not one of the band of merry men last year crying out against Telstra being used for footy, in particular by your beloved club?

FFS. Why are there so many threads on this one ridiculous whingefest?

Actually no, you f**king idiot. I was not.

What the hell this has to do with FINALS games that attract large numbers of support I do not know.

Timmah

Staff member
Why not be happy your team is in the finals instead of whinging in countless threads about how it's not in a bigger stadium? It's getting old and tired, it won't change, and people are starting to cry instead of laugh at those of you still :blahb:ing about it.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
dodge said:
Why not be happy your team is in the finals instead of whinging in countless threads about how it's not in a bigger stadium? It's getting old and tired, it won't change, and people are starting to cry instead of laugh at those of you still :blahb:ing about it.

FFS. Can you read or what?

I said what I thought - which was that it is dissapointing for season ticket holders not be able to get tickets - considering the amount of money they spend each year on our game.

I just admitted it would be very difficult to move, so what the f**k are you on about?

Then you come up with some ridiculous hypocrite statement that has NOTHING to do with the topic. WTF?

BTW, I'm enjoying every minute of the finals. Thanks for your heartfelt concern...

Dodge you got to learn to read post. because Your whinging in countless threads about how it's not in a bigger stadium? It's getting old and tired

Timmah

Staff member
Eye of the Tiger said:
Dodge you got to learn to read post. because Your whinging in countless threads about how it's not in a bigger stadium? It's getting old and tired

I'm whinging?
:lol: I think I'm going to faint?

I'm not a Wests supporters - they seem to have hijacked or started at least 3 threads on how they've been "rorted" :roll:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Its Too Late now, fo rthe NRL to do anything, theres no use is contemplating the NRL's Deficiencies, just make sure u tune into the game on TV, thats where RL beats the AFL... TV