What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Bad News (if its true)

Routy21

Juniors
G'day all, just got a email from a mate who works at Gaming Shop and he says that the NRL game wont be coming out untill after Xmas!!! :cry: I wonder if anyone can confirm?

Monkey

Juniors
I'll be a dickhead n say it is true. I think that ppl are waitin for this game so much that 2 weeks wont make any difference. with the xmas holidays n everything. why NOT make ppl wait till after xams when they have all been given money?

Goleel

Juniors
Why not make people wait? Well, the game is being released 2 months after the original date we'd been given, so it should be released as soon as possible.

Mario

Juniors
Monkey said:
I'll be a dickhead n say it is true. I think that ppl are waitin for this game so much that 2 weeks wont make any difference. with the xmas holidays n everything. why NOT make ppl wait till after xams when they have all been given money?

To clarify this point, only the retailers have taken money for preorders. Neither HES nor Sidhe has benefited financially due to this delay - HES in particular will not be paid until after it delivers the game to retailers.

And at this stage, the game is due for release before Christmas.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I hope it gets released before Christmas and i think that will happen if there is no more problems with the game.

true or not, it may eventuate and although i like to think ive been patient with this game - this delay would push me over the edge!
sorry Mario, i know sidhe will try their best to avoid another delay

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
sony told hes wat the problem was correct?? sidhe did an all nighter and fixed the problems correct??? why the f**k would sony hold it back?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
KimmorleyKiller said:
sony told hes wat the problem was correct?? sidhe did an all nighter and fixed the problems correct??? why the f**k would sony hold it back?

I dunno aye, they full need to check every single part of the game to make sure nothings wrong with it i think.

Rise Against

i have other games thats better than that

Fifa 2004
Club football
Madden 2004
Time Crisis 3
Colin Mcrae 4

I admit Nrl will be good, but saying greatest game ever.. very unlikely.. ive been waitin 7 years for this shit and its annoying me so much more, i wish they never release it now cos im sick of waitin 4 somethin that keeps being delayed.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
JuSTiNcReDiBLe said:
i have other games thats better than that

Fifa 2004
Club football
Madden 2004
Time Crisis 3
Colin Mcrae 4

I admit Nrl will be good, but saying greatest game ever.. very unlikely.. ive been waitin 7 years for this sh*t and its annoying me so much more, i wish they never release it now cos im sick of waitin 4 somethin that keeps being delayed.

There sick games mate compared to what Rugby League will be like, your so impatient it's not funny. Wait 2 weeks, can't you do that?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Over the weekend i brought "Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain" to tide me over untill the release, i would like to think ive been amoungst the most patient and understanding people with the delays but if the game isnt out by X-Mas ill be organising a riot ;-)

RIOT RIOT RIOT!!

but im sure that this action wont be needed

Rise Against

I admit im impatient, i know that. How many times have we heard.. 2 weeks? then bang its delayed again.. its just comin 2 a point now where im not even excited abt the game anymore.

Im gettin heaps more impatient because its been draggin on so long.. im gettin sick of it.