What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Clarification Needed

sarahk

Juniors
With research i could have probably found out the answer to this, but its 2 am and i thought id ask my handy LU mob.

With teams not receiving any points in defeating Melbourne this year, what happens to the 2 points that the Titans and Manly received from defeating Melbourne Storm?

I think it will be abit unfair if those points aren't taken off them as what if the difference between us and manly in making the top 8 is 2 points, and they received points for defeating melbourne but we didn't ( say we did defeat melbourne when we played them)

Sorry if im not making any sense, but it just clicked to me now, and its probably been answered before but can someone help me out regardless.

Thanks guys!

Y2Eel

First Grade
With research i could have probably found out the answer to this, but its 2 am and i thought id ask my handy LU mob.

With teams not receiving any points in defeating Melbourne this year, what happens to the 2 points that the Titans and Manly received from defeating Melbourne Storm?

I think it will be abit unfair if those points aren't taken off them as what if the difference between us and manly in making the top 8 is 2 points, and they received points for defeating melbourne but we didn't ( say we did defeat melbourne when we played them)

Sorry if im not making any sense, but it just clicked to me now, and its probably been answered before but can someone help me out regardless.

Thanks guys!

Team receive points for defeating the storm... Case solved :D

sarahk

Juniors
WOW i must be lagging then, here i am thinking no one gets points either way.

Thanks for that!!!!!

strider

Post Whore
so we don't need suity to come and clarify anything then? .... just thought I'd clarify that