What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some classic OFF Season Entertainment

ouryears

Bench
what a team, what an era! Mundine on fire, the Penguin, Coyney, Tallis, Gourlay, Stevens smashing them, Brownie hungry for it, enjoy this classic from 95!

Loved the 95 team, a bit hot and cold but some great moments, made the semis, grubs won it from 6th position
We almost had them in the semi final
A young Tallis and Mundine

nontime111

Juniors
Loved the 95 team, a bit hot and cold but some great moments, made the semis, grubs won it from 6th position
We almost had them in the semi final
A young Tallis and Mundine
that semi was one of the most excruciating Saints games Iver ever watched....oh man we were on fire first half totally on top, then all those shitty penalties they kept kicking, slowly crept up then won...I was so angry! I think we scored more tries but they got the prize, I think we would have won the GF if we pipped the grubs in that classic

Bench
Those games back then does show how good Mundine actually was as well as Blacklock.

Latest posts