What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Sanity From The Usual Crap At The Telegraph

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
It's this f**king simple

What happens on the field should be delt with by the governing body of the game

What goes on off the field should be delt with by the so called law of the land

It is about time all these crybabies and bleeding hearts and blood sucking f**king lawyers running the NRL pulled their f**kin heads in and let rugby league players play rugby league

It's this f**king simple

People in all walks of life, f**k up from time to time. Where does it state anywhere anytime that a rugby league player is holier than thou. You hear the words roll model to children...what a bloody cop out.....the only roll model to children should be their parents...not some stranger......Remember you teach your children about stranger danger.

As for bringing the game into disrepute. When is David Gallop going to fine himself with the offence, that circus clown has done untold amout of damage to the game since he took over running the NRL. Thats right silly me Gallop is untouchable aint he

What's Next on Goose Gallops agenda fining people for talking out about his NRL decisions on forums like this one.

Shock Horror he might get my Foxtel conection disconected and ban me from viewing rugby league.

How much more of a joke can this great game we all love become.

Gallop go find another sport to destroy will ya.

Pass the Ball

Juniors
It's this f**king simple

It is about time all these crybabies and bleeding hearts and blood sucking f**king lawyers running the NRL pulled their f**kin heads in and let rugby league players play rugby league

It's this f**king simple

People in all walks of life, f**k up from time to time. Where does it state anywhere anytime that a rugby league player is holier than thou. You hear the words roll model to children...what a bloody cop out.....the only roll model to children should be their parents...not some stranger......Remember you teach your children about stranger danger.

As for bringing the game into disrepute. When is David Gallop going to fine himself with the offence, that circus clown has done untold amout of damage to the game since he took over running the NRL. Thats right silly me Gallop is untouchable aint he

What's Next on Goose Gallops agenda fining people for talking out about his NRL decisions on forums like this one.

Shock Horror he might get my Foxtel conection disconected and ban me from viewing rugby league.

Indeed - Because they are Rugby League players, they should be able to carry on like morons, because Gallop and News Ltd are at total fault yet again...

green eyed mike

Juniors
It's this f**king simple

It's this f**king simple

Have you seen the NRL ad for this season? They are actively promoting the fact that young kids aspire to be like their heros who play in the NRL. Getting blind drunk and then charged with sexual assault does absolutely nothing to promote the game.

Scape goating Gallop is pathetic. I think the NRL needs to take decisive action in order to rub this crap out of the game. SHould ahve happened a long time ago IMO

HevyDevy

Coach
So the Telegraph is saying Stewart shouldn't be stood down... but anyone agreeing in here that he should be stood down for the good of the game gets called a News Ltd employee or Telegraph lover? :roll:

And a journo that has written any number of quality yarns is suddenly called a rugby league hater for writing one yarn that some don't agree with.

Idiots.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Have you seen the NRL ad for this season? They are actively promoting the fact that young kids aspire to be like their heros who play in the NRL. Getting blind drunk and then charged with sexual assault does absolutely nothing to promote the game.

Scape goating Gallop is pathetic. I think the NRL needs to take decisive action in order to rub this crap out of the game. SHould ahve happened a long time ago IMO

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Yep it's easy to fool sheep eh:lol:

mik01

Juniors
this is the first time I have respected a decision of Gallop's.

its about time we all made a stand against dickhead behaviour that ruins our great game. As long as they remain consistent going forward, I wholly support the crackdown and hope all players and clubs are on notice.

this IS great for the NRL and the game in general. the game is bigger than any one person or club