What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some Sharks Fans Are A Disgrace

Rhythm

Juniors
Stretched the family budget to get to the game against Manly on Friday.

We are Sharks fans for over 30 years.

Don't go to live games often as we cannot afford it always and thought I'll treat the family for the Sharks biggest game in 5 years.

We are of Asian heritage and had to put up with racists taunts all night.

Pathetic behaviour from some of the Sharks fans. If I did not have my 14 year old daughter and wife with me, I would have layed into them.

Chi chong chong chi comments directed at us all night.

Other comments were like "Manly are full of Monkeys, hardly an Anglo Saxon team"

What a disgrace for our Club.

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Bench

We are Sharks fan for over 30 years.

Don't go to live games often as we cannot afford it always and thought I'll treat the family for the Sharks biggest game in 5 years.

Pathetic behaviour from some of the Sharks fans. If I did not have my 14 year old daughter and wife, I would have layed into them.

Other comments were like "Manly are full of Monkeys, hardly an Anglo Saxon team"

Disgraceful if true but to be fair to Cronulla fans can any one else confirm or deny this?
BTW Rhythm where in the stadium did you sit?

Rhythm

Juniors
@ gate H, bay 40. Alot of the crazy comments were on the way out. A disgrace, my wife wants to go to the press.

Diesel

Referee
That's pretty piss poor behavior by those clowns. Security should be able to throw them out. I've never been racially taunted so can only imagine how your family feels.

clarency

Juniors
@ gate H, bay 40. Alot of the crazy comments were on the way out. A disgrace, my wife wants to go to the press.

To be blunt. Go to the press. While I hate seeing the media trash the nrl, I hate racism even more. People need to be more aware of things like this.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
To be blunt. Go to the press. While I hate seeing the media trash the nrl, I hate racism even more. People need to be more aware of things like this.

Good luck finding anyone that will care. Racism is so prevalent in Australia now, it is frightening.

Generalzod

Immortal

We are Sharks fans for over 30 years.

Pathetic behaviour from some of the Sharks fans. If I did not have my 14 year old daughter and wife with me, I would have layed into them.

How many times I've been called a Mediterranean Descendant at school and at the football ...Personally though I think your full of f**king shit..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH2P_pVze6s

Last edited:

Stinkler

Juniors
Rename this thread to "Some PEOPLE are a disgrace"

It's not just Sharks fans, it's people in general.
Not the clubs fault.

miccle

Bench
Agreed that this should be taken further and strongly condemned - racism is disgusting regardless of who perpetrates it.

Definitely not a representation of the Sharks or any other club and I don't think anyone is suggesting that. I've found Sharkies fans to be some of the very best opposition supporters when I've gone to games, both in Brisbane and down at Shark Park.

Matchball

Bench
Manly fans did the same this year.

C/N's. All the clubs have the bogan anti social supporters, just some more than others.

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
Why would Cronulla fans be making racist comments towards other Cronulla fans? Sounds like absolute bullshit to me.

Von

Juniors
Disgraceful.

Sorry to hear it.

But Hang in there. Cronulla could do with a few fans from various backgrounds.

Unfortunately every club had some DH supporters....not to mention child and immature ones.

Latest posts