What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some snippets ....

- WTF members informed Benji he should be playing reserve grade at club. The same tards worship Daniel Fitzhenry
- O'Hara and sizzler Simmons hate hate hate eachother. Hence he's in PL
- Fitzy to Hull is done

brooksy19

Bench
1. WTF are a bunch of gumbies, Im sure Benji cares what they think.

2. Ryan thinks he must of ran of Tim's dog. he's been busting his ass in PL.

3. Thank f**k, can he leave now ? Move Lawrie to the Wing and have ryan o'hara on the bench.

4. Minister of Defence need to piss off, not Sheens.

smeghead

Bench
Damn Mulli you hang around the WTF alot for someone who loathes them. I wasn't there so therefor cannot make comment but is it possible sarcasm was being used. Depends on the member of the WTF you are making refference to I guess

Hopefully O'Hara and Royce get the f**k over it as the club should come first

I thought Huddersfield had also made an offer, but then again that may be Benny G I am thinking of

I wasn't there smeg. This is from someone that was and is pretty close to the team
O'Hara and Royce should both go ... double bonus all round
As long as Fitzy is on QF1 and not on our wing again I couldn't care if he ends up Dewsbury

smeghead

Bench
If it was someone like CT or Con making the comment I would probably place it down to sarcasm. Some others I would not be so sure on.

I consider myself on the periphary of the WTF and would hardly class myself as a mong (others may disagree) but I can see your point on the perception some members create. But each to their own. One can only take people as one finds them.

O'Hara is worth another year, we will not offload him this late so maybe it may pay off in the long run

O'Hara is a pillow smeg. Has no fend and never beats first defender. Always drops on contact. Not aided by his total lack of footwork either. Had big hopes when he came but he has been a massive disappointment. On big big money as well

From what I have been told the ones who told Benj weren't doing it in a sarcastic or funny manner. There was quite a bit of venom in it

I still have no idea what Fitzy does that makes him an automatic choice. Defies all (or any) logic

Gus22

Juniors
I know I've said it before, but Sheens should marry Daniel Fitzhenry's mother & legitimise Fitzy once & for all!

Tim says he gives Royce added responsibility, so he probably picks the side, does halftime talks, signs players etc.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Thank f**k Fitzy is gone BTW.

Wonder who will be the next average first grader to be worshipped by the FWO?

My money is in Junior Burger.

gr8_1

Juniors
I only spoke briefly to Dene at the presentation. Most of the players including Benji hanged out in the far corner and couldn't even look anyone in the eye. They left as soon as the last speech was made. Benji is hard to approach at the best of times, anyone stupid enough to say that to him after a embarressing loss like on Sunday is a complete fool.

FirstHitup

Benji is a gun player and any other side would take him. Like all halves can't play behind a beaten pack. Nothing new there. Some fans should remember that or learn how the game is played.

O'Hara was selected for NSW until he ruined his shoulder. Not sure what happened there as he arrived at the Tigers a good frontrower.?

John Morris is the obvious next idol of the fanatics. geniused in attack, mediocre, Sheens favourite, PL standard, equally sh*t in a plethora of positions, can't get dropped/demoted, `good trainer', as effective as pair of nail scissors in cracking a bank vault.

If i was Benji I'd have been counting the seconds until I was able to escape the mongs of the fanatics, the leagues club, john morris and head to chat to the bags at Sapphire

FirstHitup said:
O'Hara was selected for NSW until he ruined his shoulder. Not sure what happened there as he arrived at the Tigers a good frontrower.?

O'Hara hates Royce and vice versa apparently ....

crouching_tiger

Juniors
themanonthehill said:
I wasn't there smeg. This is from someone that was and is pretty close to the team
Any chance this info was from the same someone who told you they were 1000% sure Flanno would be playing for the Warriors next year?? :lol:

alien

Referee
hybrid_tiger said:
Thank f**k Fitzy is gone BTW.

Wonder who will be the next average first grader to be worshipped by the FWO?

My money is in Junior Burger.

THEY ARE MAKING THE GWO (GALLANT WORLD ORDER)

Estoboy

Juniors
lol

as a member of the WTF, I can proudly say that is was not ME who said that to BENJI
I would love him at fullback any day!

not supprised about the Ohara thing. Didnt know that, but it would make sence. When is out next big prop going to come along? Bryce needs help up front and toddy can't lead the pack by himself!

Fitzy gone to hull?
I'm not saying that i know anything because i could be wrong here, but i think you may be roving to the right team
sad to see such a quality player linked with such a dull club

Bench
Estoboy said:
lol?
I'm not saying that i know anything because i could be wrong here, but i think you may be roving to the right team
sad to see such a quality player linked with such a dull club
That quality player your talking about,is that Benny G.;-)