What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone Returning!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Foley, WWE reach agreement in principle
By Evan Denbaum
August 31, 2005

Hardcore legend and three-time WWE Champion Mick Foley says he’s coming back to WWE television.

When reached Wednesday via cell phone between stops on his book tour, Foley confirmed that he has reached a deal in principle with WWE. He chose not to elaborate further, citing that he’d prefer to save the details until after the “formal arrangement” has been finalized.

“We have an agreement,” Foley said. “The papers are just being drawn up. We should be good on it.”

Foley first appeared in WWE in 1996. Thereafter, he furthered his reputation for putting his body on the line in many of WWE’s most memorable matches.

Since retiring from the full-time roster in 2000, Foley has become a bestselling author. He is currently amid an extensive book tour for his latest novel, “Scooter.”

credit wwe-club.com

PARANoIR

Bench
He's going to be doing some Wrestling, but don't expect him in matches week in and week out.

Personally, if he's up to it, I wanna see Cena lose the belt to Hunter, then make Foley number 1 contender and have him win the Strap off him in a Hell In A Cell match...some form of revenge for Mick. There's a story line there for them involving Foley and Hunter if they want it, I reckon it would be awesome since Triple H effectively ended Foley's career in Hell in a cell.

Misanthrope

Staff member
f**k seeing Cena drop the strap to Hunter (although that seems to be WWE's plan, since Cena and HHH are working shows together on their Australian tour).

PARANoIR

Bench
It'll happen. Hunter was always gonna get it back. I like Cena as champion, and I'd rather not see HHH get the belt for a long while to come, but I think it would be awesome to see a feud between Hunter as champion and Foley as number 1 contender, ending with a HIAC match with Foley winning the title as some form of revenge. That would be sweet.

Big Pete

Referee
Foley won't be having title matches, he'll be helping to push talent like he did with Orton. Although I wouldn't mind the idea PARRANoIR however I am a Foley mark. :p

Gold Coast

Juniors
IF He Does Return, It Wont Be For Ages....

Still Going 2 Be Doing International Assault Tour Of Aus In OCT, & Thats An 100% Guarentee

lockyno1

Post Whore
Big Pete said:
Foley won't be having title matches, he'll be helping to push talent like he did with Orton. Although I wouldn't mind the idea PARRANoIR however I am a Foley mark. :p

Exactly. Maybe someone like Christian or Masters (as much as it pains me), Benjamin, someone like them that could do with a push!

lotm

Juniors

Still Going 2 Be Doing International Assault Tour Of Aus In OCT, & Thats An 100% Guarentee
actually:
wwe.com said:
RAW is coming home to USA

A “Night of Champions” is scheduled for Monday Night RAW’s homecoming to the USA Network on Oct. 3.

Many former WWE Champions will be making their return to RAW on Oct. 3, including Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mick Foley and Triple H. Even Mr. McMahon himself will make an appearance.

All of this is in addition to current WWE Champion John Cena and former WWE Champions Shawn Michaels, Big Show, Kurt Angle and Ric Flair being a part of the historic, star-studded evening.

RAW flourished during its seven-year run on USA network, establishing cable rating records as WWE fans flocked to the television each and every Monday night. And it’s happening all over again, so don’t miss RAW on Oct. 3 for this televised homecoming.
perhaps he won't return for a consistent run from oct 3, but he is returning.

Masters is a joke and shouldnt even be in a wrestling ring im getting sick of these big guys getting pushes just cause there big tna i way better at the moment

as for Foley it will be good too see him back but if hes tries too put over masters i wont be very happy :roll:

PARANoIR

Bench
Gold Coast said:

lol at "IF". Dude, the deal has been signed. It has been confirmed that Foley will return on the first episode of Raw back on the US network. There are no if's about it. Its confirmed, he'll be doing International Assault because I think that the Raw tour is around the same time.